Drawmer's A2D2 gives you high-quality A/D conversion for any professional recording application. Since microphones and much of the other gear involved in recording is analog in nature, good A/D conversion is essential to preserving the tonality of the recorded signal. The A2D2 is a unique A/D convertor in that it can output dual signals. For example, a high-resolution 192kHz can be output alongside a 44.1kHz signal in order to have both hi-res and low-res copies of the same files - simultaneously. Preserve your signal during conversion with the A2D2.Drawmer A2D2 at a Glance
- A critical link in the chain
- Unique features
A critical link in the chain
Microphones are analog, speakers are analog, storage is mostly a digital affair, and signal processing can reside in either the analog or digital realm, depending on whether the processing is software or hardware based. At some point in the signal path, you've got to get it to the digital world, and a high quality A/D converter is required - one which faithfully reproduces analog signals in the digital domain. The A2D2's Grade 1 AES-standard internal low-jitter clock generator and Burr Brown analog input stages ensure top-quality sound from the front end all the way through the subsequent conversion and processing. This means your signal is as pure as humanly possible throughout the recording, editing, and mixing stages.
The A2D2 is a stereo A/D converter giving simultaneous dual stereo outputs at different selectable sample rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz. This makes it possible to have a main output sample rates of up to 192kHz with another running at 44.1kHz to serve as a low resolution copy. Automatic dither generation maintains signal purity and a linear power supply minimizes interference with the internal clocks. Three word clock outputs allow you to use the A2D2 as a master clock generator.
- Stereo A/D converter
- Simultaneous dual stereo outputs at different selectable sample rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz
- Possible to have a main output at 192kHz with another at 44.1kHz as a low resolution copy
- Accurate 24 segment peak reading LED bar meters
- Dual input configuration allows either a fully variable input level from -2dBu to +28dBu via front panel rotary controls
- Each digital output has selectable word length of 16 or 24 bits, with automatic dither generation
- The internal low-jitter clock generator is Grade 1 AES standard
- External clock input
- 3 word clock outputs to allow the A2D2 to act as master clock generator
- Burr Brown analog input stages
- Linear power supply to minimize interference with the internal clocks
Bring Drawmer sound into your A/D conversion with the A2D2!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.