The NEW RotoSPIN™ by DLS Effects, creates ultra-real Rotary Speaker sounds with dynamic speaker swirl, grind, and DopplerTM Effect. This effect is exactly what Leslie and Vibratone enthusiasts’ desire! You’ll have your audience asking “Wow, where’s your Rotary Speaker cabinet?” Dial in multiple cabinet sounds & Mic distances using the Tweeter Intensity and, Bass Rotor Level. Rotation speeds are set via the Fast, Slow, and Ramp controls. A switchable Overdrive stage can also add grit and edge like the old rotary tube amps. Use OUTA (thicker), or OUTB (brighter), or both for a wide (((DLS Stereo)))™ image like no other! The DLS design team enhanced the sound, reduced cost, size, and weight, all while maintaining user controls and rugged road worthiness!
DLS Effects RotoSPIN Rotary Speaker pedal Features
- Fast/Slow Switch: Switch changes to Fast or Slow speed
- Ramp Time: Controls how long it takes to ramp up or down to between the Fast or Slow speed.
- Fast Speed: Controls the Fast speed (~12:00 O’clock position is actual Rotating speaker fast speed)
- Slow Speed: Controls the Slow speed (~12:00 O’clock position is actual Rotating speaker slow speed)
- Tweeter Intensity: Depth & style of the tweeter rotary speaker, plus how much swirl, width, and Doppler effect is added.
- Bass Rotor Level: Adjusts amount of Bass rotor throb and blend to emulate various cabinets and Mic distances. CCW and CW: deep cabinet styles, 12 o’clock middle of the road cabinet size.
- Tweeter Spin LED: Blinks at the tweeter horn spin rate
- Bass Spin LED: Blinks at the bass rotor spin rate
- Overdrive On – Off switch: Selects between no overdrive (clean), or overdrive clipping like the old drive tube amps
- Overdrive Gain: Controls how much overdrive is added (when Overdrive is On)
- On/Off Switch: Engages the effect when On (green LED will light), True bypass when Off.
- Internal Pot adjustments: INA gain pot, OUTA & OUTB volume
- Input/Outs: ¼” jacks, Mono: INA to either OUTA or OUTB (bright), Stereo: INA to both OUTA and OUTB
- Power “+9vdc”: Input for 9 to 12vdc, 90ma minimum, 2.1mm jack, polarity does not matter. (DC adapter included)
- Power: Accepts 9vdc to 12vdc input @ 90ma. Standard 2.1mm jack., any polarity! (USA style wall transformer included)
- Size: Extremely compact and measures only 3.7”W x 4.7”L x 1.7”H
- Case material: Quality die cast aluminum finished with power coat painting for durable finish.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.