Welcome to the DLS Effects™ rotary speaker simulator. DLS made sure this effect has all the adjustments any musician could want to dial in any type of rotary speaker cabinet sound imaginable. The Tweeter and Bass adjustments allow you to add or reduce the amount of horn intensities. Fast and Slow speed panel pots allow the rotation speeds to be dialed to taste along with the Ramp time. Use this effect with or without our internal overdrive circuit which simulates clipping like the real deal. Internal trim pots let you adjust the Blend, Bass Lag Speed, I/O Volumes, and more! As in all DLS units, we use the analog instrument signal and mix it with the RotoSIM™ sound (this leaves your instrument sound and tone as is). There are just too many features to put in a paragraph, so take a look at the “Features” list below.
DLS Effects RotoSIM Rotary Speaker Simulator Features
- Fast/Slow Switch: Select Fast or Slow speed by pushing and releasing this momentary switch.
- On/Off Switch: Engages the effect when On (green LED will light), True bypass when Off.
- Ramp Time: Controls how long it takes to ramp up or down to the set speed (when switching from Fast to Slow, or Slow to Fast speeds)
- Slow Speed: Controls the Slow spin speed (~12:00 O’clock position is actual Rotating speaker slow speed)
- Fast Speed: Controls the Fast spin speed (~12:00 O’clock position is actual Rotating speaker fast speed)
- Tweeter Level: Adjusts how much and how intense the Tweeter horn is.
- Bass Level: Adjusts how much and how intense the Bass horn (rotor) is.
- Overdrive On – Off switch: Selects between no overdrive (clean), and internal overdrive effect
- Overdrive Gain: Controls how much overdrive is added (when Overdrive is On)
- Tweeter Spin LED: Blinks at the tweeter horn spin rate
- Bass Spin LED: Blinks at the bass horn (rotor) spin rate
- Two inputs and two outputs for: Mono in-Mono Out, or Mono in-Stereo Out, or Stereo in-Stereo Out (all ¼” jacks)
- Internal Blend pot: mix the amount of un-processed analog signal with RotoSIM™ sound
- Internal INA Pot: Adjusts the input gain level of Input A
- Internal OUTA Pot: Adjusts the volume of OUTA
- Internal INB Pot: Adjusts the input gain level of Input B
- Internal OUTB Pot: Adjusts the volume of OUTB
- Internal Bass Lag Pot: Pot to adjust how much time the Bass rotor lags the Tweeter speed
- Internal Effect Response Pot: Adjustment for RotoSIM™ sound, liquid or dryer throbbing
- Analog instrument signal is maintained and mixed with the RotoSIM™ effect signals.
- Extremely warm sounding and versatile.
- 9vdc input, any polarity (Worry free if using your 9volt pedal board supply)
- 9vdc transformer included
- All steel enclosure, steel pots, and steel jacks
- Powder coated enclosure (more durable than standard painting)
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by engineers who are also musicians
- Every effect is tested by an engineer/musician
**Note about OUTA & OUTB: OUTA is designed to sound slightly different to OUTB. OUTB is deeper and thicker sounding than OUTA. The musician can experiment with both outputs while the instrument is plugged into INA. ( This also gives a nicer stereo sound spread when used in stereo). Also, both OUTA and OUTB can both be thicker or more transparent by adjusting the internal BLEND pot (see manual).
DLS Effects RotoSIM Rotary Speaker Simulator Electronics
- Technology: Custom hybrid consisting of analog circuitry combined with and 16bit digital electronics. This unique circuitry has allowed the warmth of analog to be blended with the power of digital!
- Sample rate: 44.1KHZ, 256x over sample
- Output A (Normal)
- Output B (Slightly Deeper RotoSIM™ sound)
- 9vdc, 85ma, 2.1mm jack (DC adapter included)
- *Our internal circuit will accommodate any polarity
- of input jack.
NOTE: Some pedal board power supplies are marginal at 9vdc output and may result in a weaker RotoSIM sound. In this case use the provided transformer, or a pedal board supply 12 vdc or greater output setting.
- Enclosure: Solid heavy gauge steel (5.5”W x 4.9”D x 2.4”H)
- Controls: Steel switches, pots, and ¼” jacks
- Weight: 2½ lbs.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.