The 1046 provides 4 channels of smooth classic dbx OverEasy or Hard Knee compression that are perfectly suited for use on individual tracks of your multitrack recorder, and in virtually all applications the separate channels can be individually interfaced and used for entirely independent purposes. Additionally the developed PeakStopPlus is ideal for protecting your system from the oppressive peaks that can take out valuable drivers in your sound reinforcement rig or studio monitors.
dbx 1046 Quad Compressor and Limiter Features
- 4 independent channels of operation, stereo linkable in 2 pairs
- PeakStopPlus limiting control for setting maximum allowable level regardless of compressor settings
- Independent Threshold and Release controls
- Switchable OverEasy or Hard Knee compression
- Classic dbx compression
- Differentially balanced gold-plated XLR and 1/4 in. inputs and outputs.
- True RMS level detection
- Precision metering of input level, output level, and gain reduction
- Dual True stereo or quad mono operation
- Switchable +4dBu or -10dBV operation per channel
- Threshold -- allows you to set the level at which the compressor starts affecting the gain
- OverEasy -- allows you to select between soft compression for overall gain control or Hard Knee compression based on the characteristics of the original dbx 160.
- Ratio -- allows you to set the slope of gain reduction affecting the signal over the threshold level.
- Input/Output Meter -- allows you to set the meter to check the input and output levels for maximum signal-to-noise ratio and best level matching.
- Output Gain -- allows you to add make-up gain or to adjust the output level for that channel to match the next device's input gain.
- Bypass -- hard wire bypass allows you to hear how the compressor is affecting your signal.
- PeakStopPlus -- allows you to set the maximum signal level you want to pass through this channel. While it's virtually impossible to eliminate distortion, the PeakStopPlus circuit does it gracefully and effectively with minimal distortion.
- Stereo Link -- allows you to link channels 1&2 and 3&4 for 2 channels of true stereo compression.
- All 4 channels feature balanced gold plated XLR and 1/4 in. inputs and outputs, and switchable +4dBu or -10dBV operating level to interface each individual channel with any other device.
- So whether you need to control the level, placement in the mix, or overall characteristics of 4 independent signals or control the gain leveling on a couple of stereo pairs, the dbx 1046 is for you.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.