Dangerous Music's Source is the all-in-one portable monitoring system project studio engineers have been waiting for! The Dangerous Source gives you access to a complete set of audio sources, including USB and AES digital audio, as well as a balanced XLR and an 1/8" stereo input (perfect for your iPod!). Separate source selections for your headphones and monitors will certainly also come in handy when collaborating with artists. If the complexity of your monitoring setup has you tied in knots, check out the Dangerous Source.
Dangerous Music Source monitoring system
- Portable, studio-grade monitor controller
- Flexibility - it's a beautiful thing
- Dangerous quality
Portable, studio-grade monitor controller
The Dangerous Source pops into your backpack and fits right under your laptop. If you're a producer, engineer, DJ, or video editor who's always on-the-go, it's great to have access to studio-quality monitoring on the road. Dangerous Music's studio monitoring products are well regarded amongst audio pros, and you know when they set out to design a portable monitor controller, it's going to have the right stuff.
Flexibility - it's a beautiful thing
The Dangerous Source lets you listen to any combination of four input sources; you get two speaker outputs and two headphone outputs. You can let the singer hear her own personal headphone mix, for instance, from the Analog 2 input - while you monitor the real mix, coming in from your computer via the USB input (which can run up to 24-bit/192kHz). The Dangerous Source gives you the monitoring flexibility to handle virtually any monitoring situation that might crop up.
Dangerous Music is renowned for their no-compromise designs and build-quality, and the Dangerous Source lives up to this reputation. The company's products have earned the fierce loyalty of legions of audio pros the world over. When you add the Dangerous Source to your audio rig, you know that you're making an investment in great sound that will give you many years of use.
Dangerous Music Source Monitor Controller Features
- Hear everything, anywhere, so you can mix it right the first time.
- Portable monitor control for both speakers and headphones.
- Monitor Digital, (2) Analog and USB sources separately or simultaneously
- Fits beneath a 13" laptop or rack installable (kit optional)
- Two speaker outputs can be engaged simultaneously, or use one as a dedicated subwoofer out.
- Headphones and speakers can monitor single or multiple sources - different choices for the producer and artist.
- Two analog inputs: 1/8" mini stereo & XLR/TRS combo jack.
- Two digital inputs: AES/SPDIF and USB
- USB IN, up to 24-bit/192kHz for Windows and Mac (plug and play in OX X 10.7)
- Third stereo output to send to Front of House or final mixdown
- Rackmountable with optional rack ear kit
Restore sanity to your monitoring setup, with the Dangerous Music Source!
Dangerous Music Source Monitor Controller Tech Specs
- Input Channels 4
- Output Channels 8
- Analog Inputs 2 x XLR/TRS Combo, 1 x 1/8" (Stereo)
- Analog Outputs 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4", 2 x 1/4" (Headphones)
- Digital Inputs 1 x AES-S/PDIF, USB
- Digital Outputs AES Thru
- Computer Connectivity USB 2.0
- Form Factor Desktop (Optional Rackmount Kit Available)
- Height 1.75"
- Width 8"
- Depth 12.75"
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.