It takes a studio owner/operator to know what other studio owners and engineers need from their gear. As former world-class studio owners and makers of custom mastering equipment, Dangerous Music builds no-compromise, problem-solving gear. Recreating a console's master section, the Dangerous Monitor ST is a stereo (upgradeable to 5.1) remote-controllable input source and speaker switcher, cue/talkback system, and headphone amplifier all in 1U package. It features a stepped analog volume attenuator, four input sources, three speaker outputs, and programmable I/O. With Monitor ST you can set up a great headphone mix while the talkback system, with dual control and dedicated slate output, lets you give the producer his own talkback button! Best of all, the Monitor ST lets you control your entire system right from the sweet spot.
Dangerous Music Dangerous Monitor ST Features
- Scalable monitor management solution
- Relied upon by world-class mix and mastering engineers
- Designed and built by a company founded upon mastering
- Programmable remote tethered by a simple, elegant Cat 5e cable
- Customize the five analog inputs, three speaker sets and dedicated subwoofer output
- Pristine 20W headphone amp will inspire an artist's best performance
- Analog stepped-attenuator volume control
- No level control IC's used - pristine, accurate and repeatable.
- 4 input sources
- Switch between your DAW outputs, DVD player, CD player, tape machines, etc.
- 3 speaker outputs
- Switch between up to 3 sets of monitors
- Programmable input gain offsets
- Adjust for and store level offsets for different source devices
- Input level compensation for -10dBV and +4dBu sources
- Instantly adjust and store gain compensation for consumer devices
- Input 4 has continuously variable level offset
- Compensate for commercial CD levels and perform true A/B comparisons without compromising sound quality.
- Programmable output level offsets
- Fine-tune and store offsets to achieve equal apparent loudness on all your control room speakers- SR unit has continually variable level trims for L-R rear, center and LFE.
- Assignable subwoofer output
- Choose and store which sets of speakers you want to use with your sub
- Programmable subwoofer level offset
- Adjust and store subwoofer levels, easily alternate between sub function and LFE function
- Selectable subwoofer filtering
- Select and store subwoofer filter options for each set of speakers. Switch between full bandwidth for surround mixing and bottom octave only for stereo work.
- Comprehensive speaker Mute and Solo
- Easily mute and solo speakers in any combination
- Flexible stereo cue system with main and auxiliary inputs
- Use the aux input as a Beep channel to monitor computer alert tones or click tracks on the main speakers.
- 40 watts of clean power for your headphones
- Talkback system with dual control and dedicated slate output
- Give the producer his own talkback button! Easily slate tracks, or send the slate output to a powered speaker for open-air talkback
- SR unit has selected source output
- Send source signals to meters or any other external device
- Gain Tracking Accuracy: better than 0.05dB for 6 channels
- THD+N: 0.002%
- IMD: 0.003%
- Frequency Response: 1Hz-100kHz -0.1dB
- Crosstalk Rejection: >96dB
- Nominal Input Level: +4dBu or -10dBV
- Crossover: -3dB @ 57Hz 18dB/octave modified Butterworth/Chebyshev
- Headphone amp: 0.002% THD+N
- Headroom: +25dBu to main outputs
The Dangerous Music Dangerous Monitor ST lets you configure and control your entire system from the comfort of your sweet spot!
Dangerous Music Monitor ST Tech Specs
- Input Channels 8
- Output Channels 8
- Analog Inputs 2 x XLR, 1 x DB-25
- Analog Outputs 2 x XLR, 1 x DB-25, 1 x 1/4" (Headphones)
- Talkback Yes
- Form Factor Rackmount
- Height 1.75"
- Width 19"
- Depth 9.5"
- Weight 16 lbs.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.