The Dangerous Music Compressor is a mastering-grade unit that gives you a fistful of control over your signal. Like all Chris Muth designs, the Compressor is packed with cutting-edge engineering, premium components, and genuinely useful features like Auto Attack/Release, Smart Dyn dual-slope detection, and the True Stereo Dual Detector that delivers superior imaging. The Compressor sports active sidechain send/return circuitry, which gives you exacting control, with no loading or impedance issues. The Compressor is audiophile-clean and pristine - even with 20dB of gain reduction. The Dangerous Music Compressor - it's essential kit.
Dangerous Music Compressor
- Active sidechain: your secret weapon for achieving pro results
- Cool features that take the guesswork out of dynamics control
- Dangerous Music: mastering-grade hardware for the modern hybrid studio
Active sidechain: your secret weapon for achieving pro results
It's no secret that sidechaining is your key to achieving amazing results with a compressor. The passive sidechain of most compressors, however, leaves something to be desired. In true Dangerous fashion, the Compressor gives you a better solution: active sidechain send/return circuitry that gives you tons of control, with no loading or impedance issues. You also get a sidechain monitor that lets you monitor the signal, as well as Sibilance Boost - which shaves shrillness with no post-compression hangover, and a 60Hz Bass Cut that tightens your track without damaging your low end.
Cool features that take the guesswork out of dynamics control
The Dangerous Compressor is packed with smart features that let you get great results, quickly. One of these is Auto Attack/Release, which intelligently sets - you guessed it - the attack and release of the compressor. And the algorithms employed here do this far better than you could yourself by relying on guesswork enlightened by years of professional experience. Another cool feature is Smart Dyn Dual Slope Detection, which automatically limits peaks while stealthily compressing the average. And then there's the True Stereo Dual Detector that preserves your stereo image far better than traditional linking ever could. The proof of all this is in the high-quality, pro results - and how quickly you can achieve them. Looks like Dangerous Music has another winner on their hands with their Compressor.
Dangerous Music: mastering-grade hardware for the modern hybrid studio
Dangerous Music's product designer Chris Muth spent years designing custom equipment for many of the world's top mastering engineers and facilities. These professionals demand both a mastering-grade audio path and an intuitive feature set, and this became the baseline for all Dangerous Music designs. The mission: to provide innovative hardware that solves the problems of the DAW-based hybrid studio. At AudioBuy.com.au Australia, we immediately recognized the value of Dangerous products to professionals whose livelihoods depend on their gear. If you have clients who demand fast, great-sounding results, the Dangerous Music Compressor belongs in your rack.
Dangerous Music Compressor Features
- Amazingly powerful and easy to use
- Auto Attack/Release eliminates the guesswork
- Audiophile-clean: performs like an automated fader
- Active sidechain send/return circuitry gives you tons of control, with no loading or impedance issues
- Sidechain monitor lets you monitor your sidechain signal, plus Sibilance Boost and Bass Cut
- Sibilance Boost shaves sibilance and shrillness with no post-compression hangover
- Bass Cut (60Hz) tightens the track without sacrificing the low end
- Immaculate VCA: virtually no distortion, even with 20dB of gain reduction
- True Stereo Dual Detector preserves your stereo image better than traditional linking
- Auto Attack/Release: replace "guess" with "yes" for rapid-fire results
- Smart Dyn Dual Slope Detection automatically limits peaks while stealthily compressing the average
The Dangerous Music Compressor: equip your studio with world-class compression!
Dangerous Music Compressor Tech Specs
- Type VCA
- Number of Channels 2
- Controls Threshold, Ratio, Attack, Release
- Threshold -30dB to +20dB
- Ratio 1:1 to 20:1
- Frequency Response 15Hz-80kHz
- Side Chain Inserts Yes
- Inputs 2 x XLR
- Outputs 2 x XLR
- Sidechain I/O 2 x XLR (Send), 2 x XLR (Return)
- Rack Spaces 2U
- Height 3.5"
- Width 19"
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.