Get gritty, analog-style delay in a modern, digital platform.
The Tap-A-Delay from Cusack Music is a 750mS digital delay that mixes the original analog signal with the delayed signal. It is gritty, a bit noisy, and very analog-sounding. This isn’t your clean, studio-quality digital delay with perfect repeats.
The new, Deluxe version, which debuted at Summer NAMM 2017, features a "Float" switch that momentarily raises your feedback (effectively "freezing" your delay). In combination with the "Float Input" toggle, this allows you to play over top of your frozen phrase, or feed into it for complex delay layering.
- Level (volume)
- Mix (dry/delayed signal)
- Delay (time can be set with the knob, or by pressing the Tap Speed switch twice. When tapping the tempo, the Divide toggle selects 1/8, *1/8, or 1/4 notes)
- Modulation (an 8-position switch that selects several warm modulation themes as well as a few outer space themes)
- Mode toggle (selects brake function; Left: holding the brake will alternate between slowing down and speeding up. When you release the switch, it stays right where it was; Center: ”Snap Back." Holding the switch will either slow down or speed up. When you release the switch it snaps back to the original tempo; Right: “Slide Back." Slide Back is the same as Snap Back, except the tempo slides back to the original tempo slowly. To select between Speed Up and Slow Down for the Slide and Snap modes, just tap both foot switches. The light will blink to let you know it changed. If it was Speed Up, it will now be Slow Down)
- Float stomp (momentarily raises the feedback to "freeze" the delay)
- Float input toggle (left: new notes are added to the frozen delay, right: delay drones so you can play over top of it)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.