Crane Song Spider - Dave Hill, whose resume includes designing some of the most respected preamps in the industry for other manufacturers, struck off on his own to found Crane Song, whose designs are not only born of his previous experience, but tested ("tweezed" as he puts it) in combat so to speak, in a professional, 24-track 2" studio while high-dollar clients look on. Crane Song's TEC award nominated Spider is a high-quality eight 8-channel mic-pre amplifier/mixer for recording engineers who do live stereo or multi-channel recording and want a very flexible audio path. The Spider's 8-channel output allows the system to function as an analog front end for DAW's, digital mixers, and modular digital recorders. Crane Song's Spider also includes a DSP process to provide tape emulation.
Crane Song Spider at a Glance
- High-quality 8-channel mic-pre amplifier/mixer wtih digital outputs
- Stereo Bus can be assigned to digital out
- DSP tape emulation
High-quality 8-channel Mic-pre/Mixer
Spider is a high-quality eight 8-channel mic-pre amplifier/mixer with two types of digital outputs: stereo and eight (8) channel. Spider's input preamplifier follows an extremely high quality Class A Discrete audio path, crucial to any critical listening enviroment. The stereo output is for recording engineers who do live stereo or multi-channel recording and want a very flexible audio path. The 8 channel output allows the system to function as an analog front end for DAW's, digital mixers, and modular digital recorders.
Assignable Stereo Bus
The stereo bus of the Crane Song Spider can be assigned to digital channels 7 and 8. This allows a stereo mix of 6 channels to be assigned to digital outs 7 and 8 and leaves 2 channels independent. (eg. drums; kick, snare, and stereo left to right.)
DSP Tape Emulation
Both the discrete Class A pre-amp and the convertor modules are of a very high quality, low noise design. The maximum analog level at the insert points is +25dBm. The digital modules include a DSP process to provide tape emulation.
Crane Song Spider Applications
- Live Stereo Recording
- Multi-Channel Recording
- Broadcast Engineering
- DAW Front-End
- Off-Line Signal Processor
- Studio Submixer
Crane Song Spider Features
- Six to 66dB input preamp gain in 6dB steps
- Channel level control
- Pan control for the stereo output bus
- Phantom power switch
- Line - Mic switch
- Phase switch
- Low cut filter
- Stereo bus assignment switch
- Fat amp switch for a fat sounding audio path
- 16 segment meter peaking reading 0=clipping referenced to the A/D convertor
- Clip light on the pre-amp section
- Peak limiter for the A/D convertor. LED indicator showing limit action
- Channel insert point may be used as a pre-amp output
- Sample rate to 96KHz
- WC input and output
- Stereo bus can be assignable to outputs 7 and 8
- Switch selectable Analog Dither control, 15 to 24 bits
- DSP analog tape emulation, adjustable by channel. The level is indicated by the LED's around the process knob. The level is changed by selecting the channel and turning the process knob.
- Digital output as AES, and ADAT Optical, or TDIF
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.