If you want to be discreet, the Countryman B6 is the lavalier microphone for you. Seriously, this mic is virtually invisible, thanks to its 0.1"-diameter capsule. That's the size of a No. 2 pencil lead! You can also change the B6's protective caps, providing you with different color options and frequency responses. And "sweat-outs" are a thing of the past. The B6 is water-sealed, so you can use it in your hair or against your skin - even under hot stage lights! With exceptionally low handling noise and rugged construction, the Countryman B6 lavalier microphone is a great choice for theater, broadcast, and house of worship applications.
Countryman B6 Lavalier Microphone Features
- Virtually invisible, thanks to its 0.1"-diameter capsule
- Aramid strength members and engineered alloys ensure extreme tensile and flex strength
- Colors are precision-matched to theatre makeup shades to blend with skin tones and clothing
- Water-sealed for protection against sweat and moisture
- Low gain for head miking with powerful vocals (e.g. opera)
- Exceptionally low handling noise
- Carrying case, black and white cable clips, windscreen, and protective caps (+0, +4, and +8 dB) included
- Works with Shure AXT100+, BLX1, FP1, GLXD1, MXW1, PG1, PGX1, PGXD1, QLXD1, SLX1, UC1, ULX1, ULXD1, UR1, and UR1M wireless transmitters
If you want to be discreet, Countryman B6 is the lavalier microphone for you!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.