Give your signal some extra punch and versatility.
Foxcatcher from CopperSound is the result of a six-month trial and study. After a variety of breadboard builds and circuit explorations, the CopperSound team decided to clear the breadboard and start with a circuit that it loved, the Bluesbreaker. From there, the designers began changing and adding to the base circuit. The first of which was a slight change to the tone section and the addition of the Nature knob. From there, they added an output buffer and true bypass stylings.
From the start, they wanted to have an independent boost section on the pedal. That decision was easy, the Gravity Bomb. They then added an effect order toggle switch. Lastly, CopperSound incorporated a Burr Brown audiophile op amp and made it so that Foxcatcher can receive up to 18 volts. This allows for even more clarity.
- VOLUME – Controls the overall output volume.
- TONE – Controls the overall brightness. Adjust to taste.
- NATURE – The “magic” knob! Use in conjunction with Tone and Drive to sculpt a glassier, tube-driven effect.
- DRIVE – Controls the amount of overdrive. Get gritty while adding sustain.
- FIRST TOGGLE – Determines whether the boost is pre (adds gain) or post (adds volume) to the drive circuit.
- BOOST KNOB – Controls the desired boost amount when the right footswitch is engaged.
- 9V-18V – Standard 5.5mm x 2.1mm center negative power supply. Foxcatcher has internal polarity protection. 18V is recommended for the “always on” player for it’s added clarity.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.