Some things are simply better in pairs. With a double-cutaway mahogany body and dual hand-wound P90 pickups from Jason Lollar, the 290 DC offers unhindered access to the upper frets and a wide range of tonal possibilities. From pristine clean tones with rich harmonic complexity to hard-hitting classic rock sounds, there are few bases the 290 DC cannot cover. To further the guitar's vintage-inspired tone and aesthetic, we've made available our own custom wraparound tailpiece (optional) that's been designed to deliver unsurpassed dynamic range and improved intonation up the neck.SPECS
- Premium Pearloid Pickguard & Pearloid Peghead Veneer<\li>
- Lollar Gold Foil Pickups <\li>
- Select solid mahogany body and neck<\li>
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish<\li>
- Unbound "Haircut" headstock<\li>
- 15 Degree headstock angle<\li>
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo<\li>
- Rosewood fingerboard<\li>
- Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel<\li>
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 22nd fret<\li>
- Medium-Fat "C" neck shape<\li>
- 12" Fingerboard radius<\li>
- 1 11/16" Bone nut<\li>
- 24 7/8" Scale length<\li>
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire<\li>
- Grained ivoroid dot fingerboard inlays<\li>
- Fully adjustable truss rod<\li>
- Black top hat knobs<\li>
- 1950's Style wiring scheme<\li>
- CTS 500K pots and Xicon caps<\li>
- Switchcraft toggle switch and output jack<\li>
- Tonepros Nashville tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece<\li>
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio<\li>
- Recommended string gauge (.011"-.049")<\li>
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage<\li>
- Weight: 7lbs 9oz
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.