Variable input impedance The Cloud Microphones CL-Z mic activator's input features variable impedance from 150 to 15k ohms. Since every microphone is different, and typically sound best at a specific input impedance, you can tailor the CL-Z to any mic to get the best performance. And even if your preamp features variable impedance, the CL-Z lets you control this near your mic -- great if your mic pres are across the room, let alone across a crowded venue.
Hot but clean output Sometimes you need a little extra juice to get a quality mic signal to your preamp, especially with long cable runs. The Cloud Microphones CL-Z mic activator makes it easy, adding 12 to 24dB of gain to your signal, while the premium circuitry passes your audio uncolored. It's great for low-output ribbon and dynamic mics in your studio, and it's awesome at driving long cable runs from the stage to the board in live sound settings.
Pre-preamp control and flexibility The CL-Z from Cloud Microphones is placed between your mic and preamp, giving you access to the additional gain and variable low-cut filter on the CL-Z. In your studio, that makes it easy to optimize your signal before it hits your preamp. Sure, your preamp may have a filter, and maybe even variable impedance -- but it's across the room, maybe even in another room. The CL-Z lets you dial the filter in and maximize your signal for a long cable run, meaning you'll be hitting your favorite preamp with the best signal possible.
Cloud Microphones CL-Z Cloudlifter Variable Impedance Mic Activator Features
- Excellent way to maximize your microphone's signal quality, with problem-solving features and impeccable sonic quality
- Get the best sound possible out of any mic with the variable input impedance
- Low-cut filter is variable from 20Hz-250Hz to cut out unwanted low end, optimizing your signal before it ever hits your preamp
- Great way to transparently increase the output of ribbon and dynamic mics
- Rugged steel enclosure for excellent shielding and rock-solid reliability
- Requires +48V phantom power from your preamp
- Variable input impedance
- Hot but clean output
- Pre-preamp control and flexibility
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.