The company CIOKS was founded in year 1991 and the first product out was the Baby power supply. It was released for sale in August 1992. To mark the 20th anniversary of the company we’ve made the most powerful and versatile power supply for effect pedals on the market – CIOKS CIOKOLATE. With some additions and a slightly different design we’ve put the DC10 and AC10 power supplies in one box. Loads of power, almost endless compositions of different voltages and a great selection of included Flex cables make this power supply a really strong tool for powering big pedal boards with many different pedals. CIOKS CIOKOLATE power supply will power several high current digital pedals, high voltage 18, 24 or even 40V pedals, one or two AC pedals, one or two Radial Tonebone pedals or simulating a dying battery it will power your old favourite fuzz or overdrive. On top of that it will of course also power all your standard 9V pedals from its many isolated outlets.
Cioks Ciokolate Link Power Supply Features
- 16 outlets configured in 12 isolated sections
- two toroidal transformers with additional magnetic field shielding
- four powerful DC sections, three with 400mA each and one with 600mA
- two powerful AC sections with 800mA each and voltages 9, 12 and 16V AC
- two 15V outlets for Radial Tonebone pedals
- possibility of 18 or 24V from a single outlet
- will power a 40V pedal with Stack Flex
- one outlet with adjustable voltage in the range 4-15V
- short circuit protection of all outlets
- advanced LED monitoring of each section
- temperature monitoring
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- a total of 24 Flex cables included
- Split Flex and 3-way Daisy chain Flex both for powering more than one pedal of a single outlet included
- Stack Flex and Serial Adapter Flex for powering a 18, 24 or 40V pedals using two isolated outlets included
- Flex cable for Electro-Harmonix vacuum tube pedals included
- durable enclosure with bottom made of 1.3mm steel for stability and 2.0mm aluminium top for better cooling and lower weight
- silent microprocessor controlled fan to ensure optimal operating temperature for long term reliability
- complete mounting kit for pedal boards included (two mounting brackets and all the needed screws are included, no need for taller feet with PT-3 or PT-PRO)
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.