The Cioks Ciokcolate power supply will power several high current digital pedals, high voltage 18, 24 or even 40V pedals, one or two AC pedals, one or two Radial Tonebone pedals or simulating a dying battery it will power your old favourite fuzz or overdrive. On top of all that it will of course also power all your standard 9V pedals from its many isolated outlets.
- 16 outlets configured in 12 isolated sections
- two toroidal transformers with additional electromagnetic field shielding
- 4 powerful DC sections, three with 400mA each and one with 600mA
- 2 powerful AC sections with 800mA each and voltages 9, 12 and 16V AC
- two 15V outlets for Radial Tonebone pedals
- possibility of 18 or 24V with 100mA from a single outlet
- one outlet with adjustable voltage in the range 4-15V
- will power a vintage 40V Electro-Harmonix pedal with Stack Flex (15V+24V)
- short circuit protection of all outlets
- advanced LED monitoring of each isolated section
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- total of 24 Flex cables included
- Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included
- 3-way daisy chain Flex powering 3 pedals of one outlet included
- two types of Stack Flex making a series connection (adding voltages of two outlets) included
- Flex cable for Electro-Harmonix vacuum tube pedals included
- compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards
- two mounting brackets and all pedalboard mounting hardware included
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.