The Chase Bliss Audio Tonal Recall is an unprecedented, modern approach to the classic, analog delay sound. Designed by Chase Bliss owner Joel Korte, this pedal features an all-analog signal path and digital controls that will give users the ability to effortlessly move from a simulated tape delay to dirty, out-of-this-world sounds.
At its core, the Tonal Recall uses two Xvive 3005 bucket brigade chips, which gives the pedal’s repeats a warm, decaying quality. The pedal’s breakup offers something sweet and musical. As for the Tonal Recall’s modulation section, the design employs three selectable waveforms (triangle, sine, square). This is perfect for shaping your repeats from a subtle wavering tape echo to stun gun later blasts using the Depth and Rate knobs.
The on-board tap tempo of the Tonal Recall works in tandem with the subdivisions selector (six rhythms) and can go into runaway oscillation freak outs when holding the switch down. In addition, the pedal can also be controlled via MIDI, which allows guitar players to use beat clocking in their DAW of choice to have an even greater deal of input on their audio creations. No matter your preference for controlling the pedal, the Tonal Recall enables pedal lovers to save their setting via two presets and a live mode, so you never have to scramble to remember your favorite settings again.
Like all pedals designed by Joel, the Tonal Recall features a dip switch grid on the back that offers complete control over any parameter on the pedal, both individually or simultaneously via expression control. For example, you could go from a subtle slapback delay to a triumphant ambient pad with one sweep of an expression pedal. If you're looking for an analog delay that gives you the ultimate control over your range of sounds, this is the pedal for you.FEATURES
- 100% analog signal path, full digital control of parameters. No digital conversion or processing.
- 2 onboard save-able presets + live mode for 3 distinct settings (expandable to 122 with a midi controller).
- Tap Tempo / Hold for setting delay time via tap. Holding the switch gives runaway oscillation. 6 delay subdivisions including dotted eighth note.
- True bypass or buffered bypass with trails.
- 2 Xvive MN3005 delay chips.
- S stands for “short” (1 MN3005, 20ms to 275ms delay), L stands for “long” (2 MN3005, 40ms to 550ms delay ), and B stands for “both” which creates more of a blurry, reverb-like wash.
- Circuit is tuned for 550ms max delay time (longer delays are possible via trimmer adjustment, but compromises tap tempo accuracy and optimal clock filtering).
- Sine, triangle, and square wave modulation with independent rate and depth controls. At max depth, madness ensues.
- Full midi implementation to control presets and parameters.
- Expression / CV control over any parameter individually or simultaneously.
- Ramping over any parameter individually or simultaneously.
- Tone control for full range of clear or dark repeats.
- Mix Control goes 100% dry to 100% wet. On "short" delay setting, pedal can be used as a vibrato or chorus.
- Internal trimmer for max regeneration. Pedal ships with self-oscillation abilities, with the potential to get wilder.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.