Powerful update to one of the world's best pitch and time correction software titles.
Celemony's Melodyne is one of the most widely used pitch correction softwares in the world, and now it's getting even better. Melodyne has always excelled at editing pitch, timing and tempo of a wide range of audio sources, and now with version 4, it does it better than ever. This is the most extensive update to the Melodyne family since its release. Highlights include the Sound Editor with its totally new sound design possibilities, DNA Direct Note Access – at last, on an unlimited number of tracks – and ultra-accurate tempo detection. The smaller Melodyne editions – editor, assistant and essential – have also been enhanced. Melodyne 4 editor offers you all the key Melodyne functions for the correction and creative editing of individual tracks. Including DNA Direct Note Access for polyphonic audio and ultra-precise tempo-detection and -editing.
New soundscapes with the Sound Editor
With the Sound Editor in Melodyne 4 studio, you can edit the sound of your recordings – just like your music – in a more musical, detailed and inspiring way. From the subtle enhancement of envelopes and timbres to the manipulation of overtones, re-synthesis and radical experiments in sound design. Melodyne recognizes the notes and their overtones – also a decisive advantage when it comes to sound processing. While conventional equalizers only act upon fixed frequencies, Melodyne adapts to the audio material itself. Adjust the level of individual overtones within each track, shape the basic sound of each instrument, relate the timbre or envelope of each note to its pitch, bring out the character of each sound source. The results are novel acoustically, often unique, invariably invigorating – yet the Sound Editor is intuitive and lends itself easily to creative use.
Multitrack Note Editing
With Melodyne 4 studio, you can work on an unlimited number of tracks – even with DNA Direct Note Access for polyphonic material. Multitrack editing has one very important advantage: you can see and edit the notes of as many tracks as you like simultaneously. The harmonies, melodies and rhythms of your project can all be viewed in context. And you can reach into this plastic image of the music, select notes and modify them, regardless of which tracks they belong to.
In Melodyne 4 studio, the macros are even more useful because they are not confined to a single track. Select notes from as many tracks as you like and correct their intonation or timing in one go. Furthermore, synchronizing tracks is particularly easy: just define one track as the quantization master and sync all the other tracks to it.
New tempo intelligence
Melodyne 4’s new tempo algorithms detect tempos, time signatures and any changes in tempo more accurately than ever before. Melodyne 4 tracks precisely the tempo of a live recording, with all its human inconstancy. The ensuing click keeps time with the musicians, not the other way around. And still, you enjoy all the practical benefits of a beat-based grid when working in your DAW.
Better note detection
Melodyne 4 now offers two algorithms optimized for polyphonic recordings. Depending upon the audio material, Melodyne employs either the Polyphonic Sustain (strings, organs…) or Polyphonic Decay (pianos, guitars…) Algorithm to obtain optimal sound quality in each case. Moreover, you can edit the note detection in far greater detail and therefore manage complex material still more effectively. So you can work even more closely and precisely on your music and obtain still higher sound quality from your editing.
Time-stretching for entire mixes
The Universal Algorithm in Melodyne is ideally suited to the time-stretching and pitch-shifting of entire mixes. The algorithm also delivers outstanding results with polyphonic material provided no access to individual notes is required. With its exceptional sound quality and modest CPU demands, ‘Universal’ is an invaluable addition to Melodyne’s array of algorithms.
More elegant, user-friendly and modern
Melodyne 4 is easier to use and accelerates your workflow. With its variably configurable, single-window interface, you can adapt Melodyne perfectly to your own preferences and working requirements. What’s more, the new browsers and inspectors afford a better overview and direct access to all important parameters. Beneath the surface, state-of-the-art software technology is at work – optimized for the latest operating systems, fully compatible with both 32- and 64-bit environments.
Dynamic just intonation
Melodyne 4’s just intonation adds transparency and penetration to the sound. Whether you’re working on an orchestral, choral or synthesizer recording, you’ll find justly tuned chords sound smoother and more powerful. Give your production the benefit of this unique acoustic impression.
- Polyphonic (DNA Direct Note Access) – Piano, guitar, string quartet, etc.
- Melodic – Lead vocals, bass guitar, saxophone, etc.
- Percussive – Drums, percussion, drum loops, etc.
- Universal – Complex, polyphonic material without DNA Direct Note Access
- Main Tool – Pitch center, position, length, note separations
- Pitch – Pitch center, pitch transitions
- Vibrato – Intensity/direction of vibrato and trills
- Pitch drift – Intensity/direction of pitch drift
- Formants – Shift formants, control formant transitions
- Amplitude – Control the amplitude of notes, amplitude transitions, muting
- Timing – Control the position, length and quantization of notes
- Time handles – Vary the pace of developments within a note
- Attack speed – Control the starting transients and percussiveness of notes
- Note separation – Insert, delete and move note separations
- Tempo detection/Tempo Editor – Map and edit tempo changes within a recording
- Note Assignment Mode – Correct any note detection errors
- Cut, copy and paste – Rearrange material using clipboard functions
- Macros for pitch and timing – Automatic, intelligent correction and optimization of notes
- Audio-to-MIDI – Save audio notes as MIDI
- Scale correction – Move or quantize notes in accordance with the selected scale
- Edit scales – Alter scales or create your own
- Scale Detective – Extract scales from audio
- Stand-alone mode – Run Melodyne as an independent application
- Plug-in operation – Run Melodyne as an AU, VST, RTAS, AAX or ARA plug-in in compatible DAWs
- Rewire – Run Melodyne in stand-alone mode as a Rewire client
- 32-/64-bit compatibility – Run Melodyne as a native application on 32-/64-bit systems
- Intercompatibility – Open and edit projects created by other editions
Experience version 4, the most powerful Melodyne yet!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.