EOS 70D mid-range digital SLR camera, ushering in a new generation of digital imaging technology with the newly developed Dual Pixel CMOS AF system for enhanced focusing speed and precision for both movies and still images. Coupled with 20.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS image sensor, DIGIC 5+ digital image processor and a host of advanced features, outstanding quality and performance for both movie and image shooting are guaranteed. EOS 70D also features a built-in Wi-Fi function that allows easy shooting from a distance or distinctive angles with greater flexibility, unleashing more creative imaging possibilities perfect for advanced amateurs looking for technological and creative breakthrough.
CANON EOS 70D DSLR Digital Camera (Body Only) Highlights
- The innovative Auto Focusing System ï¿½V Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology
- In Live View mode and movie shooting mode, Dual Pixel CMOS AF makes possible shooting with a feel similar to when shooting through the viewfinder, enabling sharp focus through phase-difference AF. This technology realizes shorter focusing times, exceptional tracking performance
- 103 models1 of EF/ EF-S lens (including earlier models) can take advantage of the Dual Pixel CMOS AF features
- 20.2 megapixel APS-C Canon CMOS sensor with gapless microlens technology
- DIGIC 5+ ultra-fast digital image processor with 14-bit image processing
- Standard ISO range from 100 to 12800 (expandable to ISO 25600)
- 19-point cross-type auto focusing system (dual cross at center point f/2.8 sensitive) supporting Zone AF, for enhanced auto focusing capability
- Intelligent viewfinder with display of electronic level, focusing points and zones, on-demand grip lines and a spot metering circle. Optical viewfinder coverage 98%, 0.95x magnification
- Approximately 7 fps high speed continuous shooting and supports Silent Continuous Shooting
- Multi-touchable vari-angle 3:2 aspect ratio 3.0-inch 1,040,000-dot Clear View LCD II monitor
- Built-in flash (GN 12) with support of wireless master function
- Connect the camera to smartphones via Wi-Fi and a dedicated ï¿½ï¿½EOS Remoteï¿½ï¿½ Smartphone App to allow remote Live View shooting and browse/rate/delete/transfer images
In The Box
- Canon EOS 70D DSLR Camera Body Only
- Body Cap
- LP-E6 Battery
- Battery Charger
- USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
|Type||22.5mm x 15.0mm CMOS|
|Effective Pixels||Approx. 20.20 megapixels|
|Total Pixels||Approx. 20.90 megapixels|
|Low-Pass Filter||Built-in/Fixed with fluorine coating|
|Sensor Cleaning||EOS integrated cleaning system|
|Colour Filter Type||Primary Colour|
|Focal Length||Equivalent to 1.6x the focal length of the lens|
|Type||TTL-CT-SIR with a CMOS sensor|
|AF System/ Points||19 cross-type AF points (extra sensitivity at f/2.8 at centre)?|
|AF Working Range||EV -0.5 - 18 (at 23ï¿½XC & ISO100)|
|AF Modes||AI Focus |
|AF Point Selection||Automatic selection: 19 point AF |
Manual selection: Single point AF
Manual selection: Zone AF
AF points can be selected separately for vertical and horizontal shooting
|Selected AF Point Display||Indicated by a transmissive LCD in viewfinder and on top LCD panel and Quick Control screen|
|Predictive AF||Yes, up to 8m?|
|AF Lock||Locked when shutter button is pressed half way in One Shot AF mode or AF-ON button is pressed.|
|AF Assist Beam||Intermittent firing of built-in flash or emitted by optional dedicated Speedlite|
|Manual Focus||Selected on lens|
|AF Microadjustment||C.Fn II-13 |
+/- 20 steps (wide and tele setting for Zooms)
Adjust all lenses by same amount
Adjust up to 40 lenses individually
Adjustments remembered for lens by serial number
|Metering Modes||TTL full aperture metering with 63 zone Dual Layer SPC |
(1) Evaluative metering (linked to all AF points)
(2) Partial metering (approx. 7.7% of viewfinder at centre)
(3) Spot metering (approx. 3.0% viewfinder at centre)
(4) Centre weighted average metering
|Metering Range||EV 1-20 (at 23ï¿½XC with 50mm f/1.4 lens ISO100)|
|AE Lock||Auto: In One-shot AF mode with evaluative metering exposure is locked when focus is achieved. |
Manual: By AE lock button in creative zone modes.
|Exposure Compensation||+/-5 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments (can be combined with AEB).|
|AEB||2, 3, 5 or 7 Shots +/-3 EV 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments|
|ISO Sensitivity*||Auto (100-12800), 100-12800 (in 1/3-stop or whole stop increments) |
ISO can be expanded to H: 25600
During Movie shooting: Auto (100-6400), 100-6400 (in 1/3-stop or whole stop increments) ISO can be expanded to H:
|Shutter Type||Electronically-controlled focal-plane shutter|
|Speed||30-1/8000 sec (1/2 or 1/3 stop increments), Bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode)|
|White Balance Type||Auto white balance with the imaging sensor|
|Settings||AWB, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten, White |
Fluorescent light, Flash, Custom, Colour Temperature Setting.
White balance compensation:
1. Blue/Amber +/-9
2. Magenta/ Green +/-9.
|Custom White Balance||Yes, 1 setting can be registered|
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.