The new semi-professional EOS 5D Mark III Full Frame Digital SLR camera, incorporated with 22.3 megapixel Full Frame CMOS and a new DIGIC 5+ ultra fast digital image processor, providing standard ISO setting as high as ISO 25600. Equipped with a high precision 61-point High Density Reticular AF System for quick and precise auto-focusing performance, in addition to fast 6FPS continuous shooting, the camera can capture every photo opportunity with ease.
CANON EOS 5D Mark III Digital Camera Highlights
- 22.3 Megapixel, full-frame CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 5+ processor
- ISO 100 to 25,600 as standard, ISO 50 to 102,400 with expansion
- Up to 6fps shooting speed , 59ms shutter lag
- High Precision 61-point High Density Reticular AF System
- New Multiple Exposures and HDR(High Dynamic Range) Mode
- Full HD Movie shooting with ALL-I or IPB compression
- Built-in headphone jack for real-time monitoring of sound recording
- Supports industrial standard Time Code
- Large and bright 100% coverage viewfinder with 0. 71x magnification
- 3.2-inch (3:2) 1.04M dots Clear View II LCD with anti-reflective structure and coating
- Dual-axis electronic level
- Dual Card Slots supporting UDMA7 CF Card and SDXC Card
- Rigid Magnesium Alloy Body with enhanced dust and water resistance performance
CANON EOS 5D Mark III Digital Camera In The Box
- EOS 5D Mark III Body
- Battery Pack LP-E6
- Battery Charger LC-E6E
- Body Cap
- Wide Strap EW-EOS5DMKIII
- USB Interface Cable
- Stereo AV Cable AVC-DC400ST
- EOS DIGITAL Solution Disk (CD-ROM)
- Software Instruction Manual (CD-ROM, PDF)
- Eye Cup
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.