The Burl Audio Audio B2 Bomber ADC analog-to-digital converter may just be the most important piece of gear in your studio. No matter how good your microphones, compressors, or other pieces of your input signal path may be, if your converters don't hold up, your tracks won't sound their best. An excellent clock isn't enough. That's why Burl built their B2 Bomber ADC with a top-quality analog signal path to match its digital converter. At AudioBuy.com.au Australia, we've heard a lot of A-to-D converters - find out for yourself why we consider the Burl Audio B2 Bomber ADC one of the best!Burl Audio B2 Bomber ADC Analog-to-digital Converter at a Glance
- An A-to-D that's more than just a converter
- The finishing touch to your analog signal path
- The simplest front-panel interface on the market
An A-to-D that's more than just a converter
The Burl Audio B2 Bomber ADC isn't your typical run-of-the-mill analog-to-digital converter. The reason for this is simple. Most A-to-D converters use top-shelf clocking circuits, isolated power rails, and other key conversion components. By contrast, their analog signal paths are merely adequate. That's where the Burl Audio B2 Bomber ADC goes leaps and bounds beyond typical A-to-D converters. Not only does it provide you with unrivaled A-to-D conversion, but its analog signal path is on par with the best all-analog audio gear out there - no 10-cent capacitors or 25-cent op-amps here! Better-sounding audio before conversion means better sounding tracks. Don't settle for less.
The finishing touch to your analog signal path
For most engineers, it's hard to think of your A-to-D converter as the last step in your analog signal path. Fortunately, that's exactly the approach Burl Audio took when they designed their B2 Bomber ADC. That's why they gave the B2 Bomber ADC their revolutionary BURL AUDIO BX1 hybrid circuit/proprietary transformer combination. Using a discrete Class A, zero-feedback, zero-capacitor signal path, the B2 Bomber ADC responds to incoming audio like tape. The hotter you hit it, the more natural saturation you get. Coupled with Burl's top-of-the-line clock, the B2 Bomber ADC gives you unrivaled conversion with unheard-of headroom.
The simplest front-panel interface on the market
From the layout of the B2 Bomber ADC's front panel, it's easy to see that Burl Audio doesn't believe in senseless overengineering. Whereas many A-to-D converters sport fancy digital displays with controls that make them about as pleasant to setup as a digital wrist watch, the B2 Bomber ADC features a streamlined set of simple dials. Changing the B2 Bomber ADC's settings from an internal clock set to 48kHz with -12dB of input attenuation to an external clock at 192kHz with -20dB attenuation takes less time than it just took you to read this sentence. How cool is that!? What's more, you get a bright, easy-to-read 30-segment LED meter, so you know exactly how hot you're running your input signal.Burl Audio B2 Bomber ADC Analog-to-digital Converter Features
- Professional 2-channel analog-to-digital conversion with a unique high-quality analog input signal path provides the missing link between your analog input path and your DAW
- Proprietary, high-definition, BURL Audio BX1 transformer input reacts to incoming signal like tape
- Discrete Class A transistor-based signal path with zero feedback and no capacitors ensure absolute audio fidelity
- Simple front-panel knob-based controls make dialing in settings easy
- 6-position audiophile-quality attenuator lets you select form common headroom settings
- Impressive 120dB of dynamic range gives you plenty of headroom
- 30-segment RMS-based LED meter provides bright, easy-to-read input-level feedback for both channels
- Select from 6 sample rate settings, including 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz
- BNC word clock input with two outputs of extremely low jitter clock
- 2x AES outputs and 1 x (2-channel) SPDIF output with dual-wire AES support
- Proudly made in the USA
The Burl Audio B2 Bomber ADC analog-to-digital takes quality A-to-D conversion to the next level!
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.