With added functionality and enhanced audio performance, the AR-133 has been designed to be more affordable for musicians, studios and PA companies.
- Includes phantom power and battery supplies as standard. Should the phantom power from the console fail or be accidentally switched off, the AR-133 automatically switches over to the internal 9V battery providing uninterrupted use.
- Housed in a rugged aluminium extrusion case, with robust polyurethane end-cheeks which give the AR-133 a very distinctive look.
- Input connectors are both 1/4 in. jack sockets and an XLR socket, the latter meaning that the AR-133 can be used to convert unbalanced signals to a balanced output on XLRs throughout.
- Arched case allows cables to run back underneath the unit from the end for neat cable management.
- Input attenuation is 0, -20 or -40dB, making the box suitable for instrument, line or amplifier levels on inputs. On the output side, a ground-lift switch is provided for quick solutions to ground-loop problems.
- The AR-133 uses an enhanced version of the same audio path as the AR-116, now regarded by many people as a reference standard. The sound quality is legendary, particularly on acoustic and bass guitars.
- Numerous applications can be satisfied by the AR-133. For example, as well as the traditional guitar use, the AR-133 can be used with keyboards, DJ consoles, amplifier outputs, and other electronic sources.
- An additional bonus is the ability to use the AR-133 as an active balancing device.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.