BOSS celebrates 40 years of tone-shaping by teaming up with JHS to create the JB-2 Angry Driver. This versatile pedal packs the tones of the BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver and JHS Angry Charlie into a single BOSS-style housing. Three dual-concentric knobs provide independent Drive, Tone, and Level control for each voice, while a six-position mode selector dials in each overdrive independently or combines them in series and parallel configurations. Whether you use the Blues Driver to propel the Angry Charlie's aggressive voice into saturation, reverse the order to push the Blues Driver into a muscular crunch, or experiment with innovative new sounds, there are an endless array of tones inside of the JB-2 Angry Driver. The BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver simulates the sound of a vintage tube amplifier — a killer creamy yet crunchy tonal blend. It's like having a finely-aged vintage tube amplifier in your rig. If you're playing blues, or if you're wanting to give your rock rig a different overdriven flavor than every other guitar player on the block, you'll love the warm overdrive and emotive distortion the Blues Driver adds to your rig.JHS Angry Charlie delivers hot-rodded high-gain
The JHS Angry Charlie captures the essence of British tone, turning your guitar amp into a sonic flamethrower. The Angry Charlie makes conjuring high-gain tones a breeze, delivering the rich bass response, thick mids, and balanced high end you'd expect from a hot-rodded British stack. When they designed the Angry Charlie, JHS faithfully replicated a full British-style tone stack.Put them together for an endless array of tones
JHS Pedals founder Josh Scott is a longtime admirer of the BOSS Blues Driver, and even credits the classic overdrive pedal with sparking his interest in stompbox building. So when the opportunity arose to collaborate with BOSS President Yoshi Ikegami, he was absolutely stoked. The two passionate pedal designers experimented with endless combinations of stompboxes, and BOSS's Blues Driver and JHS's Angry Charlie were the clear winners. Since the Blues Driver covers low gain so well, it acts as the perfect complement to the Angry Charlie's high-gain tones. At AudioBuy, we love stacking overdrives — it provides a multitude of different shadings and textures — and we've found the JB-2 to be a match made in tonal heaven.BOSS JB-2 Angry Driver Features:
- Combines the BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver and JHS Angry Charlie in a single BOSS-style housing
- BOSS Blues Driver supplies a killer creamy yet crunchy tonal blend
- JHS Angry Charlie delivers British-style high-gain tones
- 3 dual-concentric knobs provide independent Drive, Tone, and Level control for each voice
- 6-position mode selector dials in each overdrive independently or combines them in series and parallel configurations
- Use the Blues Driver to propel the Angry Charlie's aggressive voice into saturation
- Use the Angry Charlie to push the Blues Driver into a muscular crunch
- Use the parallel setting to create unique new sounds
- Remote switch jack for controlling the pedal's modes and bypass (footswitch sold separately)
- Multi-color LED indicator displays BOSS mode (blue), JHS mode (red), and both together (purple)
- Pedal Type:Dual Overdrive
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4" (remote switch)
- Bypass Switching:Buffered
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Power Usage:50mA
- Weight:1.0 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:JB-2
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.