A GK Rig Anyone Can Get Into!
Harnessing the power and potential of Roland's GK technology has never been easier or more affordable than it is with the BOSS GP-10. The GP-10 multi-effects processor lets you use your axe to harness a wide range of guitar, bass, and synth tones, including the classic Roland GR-300! But that's just the beginning. You can easily access alternative tunings and 12-string sounds as well, or tap into a massive collection of COSM amps and effects. Top it off with USB connectivity that lets you send both audio and MIDI to your computer, and there's no limit to what you can do with a BOSS GP-10.
BOSS GP-10 Guitar Processor
- Tap into tons of cool sounds and alternate tunings with your GK-compatible axe
- Loaded with COSM powered amps and effects you can use with any guitar
- USB connectivity lets you expand your sonic palette and record in your favorite DAW
Tap into tons of cool sounds and alternate tunings with your GK compatible axe
When you plug your GK compatible guitar into the BOSS GP-10 multi-effects processor's 13-pin jack, you get access to a whole word of killer tones, sounds, and alternate tunings. For starters, you can switch between standard tuning, drop tunings, open tunings, and even your own custom tunings, all without reaching for your headstock. But that's just the half of it. Next up, there's the plethora of cool sounds GK opens up to you. If you're looking for electric, acoustic, or bass sounds, you'll find them all in the GP-10. But you'll also find incredibly realistic sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and many synth sounds as well. And when you combine these with your regular guitar sound, you can end up with some truly creative and unique tones.
Loaded with COSM powered amps and effects you can use with any guitar
Okay, so not every axe in even the most high-tech guitarist's collection here at AudioBuy is equipped with a hex pickup. So, what about using your non GK compliant guitars with the BOSS GP-10? No problem. You still get to tap into the GP-10's extraordinary collection of COSM driven amp models and expansive collection of effects. We're talking about absolutely stunning overdrives and distortion tones, not to mention fun and freaky modulation effects, delays, reverb styles, and a unique intelligent harmony generator. Plus, there's an expression pedal onboard that lets you control volume swells, pitch bends, and wah effects.
USB connectivity lets you expand your sonic palette and record in your favorite DAW
BOSS gave the GP-10 USB connectivity to provide you with three very important (and cool) bonuses. First up, by connecting your GP-10 guitar processor to your computer, you get access to all of its sounds via the BOSS Tone Studio editor/librarian application. Not only does this like you go crazy, crafting all new tones in a rich graphic environment, but it lets you access innumerable user presets online. And it gets better still. You can send multi-track audio (including individual string outputs) and MIDI to your favorite software, making it easy to record with the GP-10 tones you love and to play any virtual instruments you can get your hands on.
BOSS GP-10 Guitar Processor Features
- An exciting and affordable way to experience the power of Roland's GK guitar technology
- 13-pin input accommodates guitars equipped with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup (included) or other GK-compatible pickups
- Get instant access to drop tunings, open tunings, custom tunings, and 12-string sounds
- COSM instrument modeling lets you dial in a wide range of electric, acoustic, and bass guitars
- Other modeling sounds include sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and many others
- Analog guitar synthesizer modeling driven by real-time DSP, which lets you play expressive, ultra-responsive synth tones
- Create totally new sounds by blending modeled and normal guitar tones together
- Enjoy a wide selection of high-quality COSM amps and multi-effects derived from the GT-100
- Standard 1/4" guitar input allows for use of modeled amps and effects with any guitar
- USB connectivity provides multi-channel audio recording (including individual string output) and guitar-to-MIDI conversion with GK pickup
- BOSS Tone Studio editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- Play the GP-10 and another 13-pin GK device at the same time using the GKP-2 Parallel Cable (optional)
- This version of the GP-10 comes with a GK-3 Divided Pickup
Discover the power of Roland's GK technology with a BOSS GP-10 guitar processor!
- Pedal Type Multi-FX
- Number of Effects 89
- Amp Modeling Yes
- Number of Models 30
- Inputs 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs 2 x 1/4" (left, right), 1 x 1/4" (guitar out), 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- USB 1 x Type B
- Other I/O 1 x 13-Pin DIN (GK pickup equipped guitars), 1 x 1/4" (expression, control pedals)
- Computer Connectivity USB
- Power Supply Included Yes
- Height 2.8"
- Width 9.9"
- Depth 8.1"
- Weight 4.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number GP-10GK
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.