The Bogner Goldfinger 90 90W Tube Guitar Amp Head is a two channel vintage voiced guitar amplifier with the common Bogner flexibility. Each channel, one called Alpha, the other Omega, features multiple controls and switches to customize the sound to your personal preference. A quartet of EL34's with a set of appropriate power and output transformers are combined for a total of 90W, but power can be scaled down to 60, 45 and 22 watts.
The combination of the channels with the availability of a pre and post effects loop makes this amplifier a Guitar System that let's you route your guitar signal as needed without downloading the original audio signal.
The post effects loop is the more common found loop between pre amp and power amp. The loop can be operated in series or parallel and has a level switch to be set accordingly to the effects unit used. Parallel mode lets you mix your effects via a control to the pure dry signal. Series takes the entire dry signal and routes it through your effects unit, series can also be used as a volume boost.
The pre effects loop is unique and a first in amplifier designs. Actually not a first for Reinhold, in 1995 he designed and produced a 60 unit run of the hand wired Caveman Amplifiers that featured a tube buffered pre effects loop. While this loop worked well and served its purpose for the 100% pure sound you still had to plug the guitar directly in to the channel inputs. After rethinking the problem Reinhold came up with the a new pre loop design which is featured for the first time in the Goldfinger. The problem is solved, if the pre loop is not engaged the amplifier will only see the guitar straight without going through any switches or relais. This means if your guitar is plugged straight into the Goldfingers input and any other effect pedals, units, loopers, routers etc... you would normally use between guitar and amplifier are hooked up to the loop of the Goldfingers you have a 100% pure guitar tone. Please note there is no buffer circuit involved weather the loop is on or off. This means if you do like your signal buffered through your pedals you would need to use an external unit just like you would with any other amp.
Bogner Goldfinger 90 Tube Guitar Amp Head Features
- Based around the rich harmonic textures of the 6V6 tube
- 90W with plenty of headroom
- Extensive tone-shaping tools
- Creamy break up at fairly low volumes
Bogner Goldfinger 90 Tube Guitar Amp Head Specifications
- Two channel Tube Amplifier
- Choice of variable Boost or Pre FX-Loop
- Boost or Pre FX-Loop individually footswitchable for each channel
- Footswitch controllable tube buffered series or parallel Post FX-Loop
- Footswitch controllable spring reverb*
- a Ch.: Bass, Middle, Treble, gain & Loudness controls, Pre & Post Bright switches
- Ω Ch.: Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain EQ, Gain & Loudness controls, 69/80 mode switch
- High and Low + Half power switch for 4 different power settings between 22 and 90 watts.
- Functions on footswitch: a/Ω ch. select, a boost/pre-fx, Ω boost/pre-fx, reverb, post-fx
- Dimensions: 10-3/4" H x 25-1/2" W x 10-1/4" D
- Weight: 42 lb.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.