This Bogner Ecstasy guitar amp head was designed to breathe like sweet old amplifiers-all living in one box. The standard features allow the "DNA" of the 3 distinctly voiced channels to be radically morphed into sounds of the past, present, and future. The Ecstasy tube head comes with EL34 power tubes and by using the footswitch, you can access 6 tuned variations of these channels instantly. Imagine going from Bogner's notorious barking Plexi mode to the greasiest, harmonically chewy overdrive . . . then washing it all down with the most decadent clean tone. The Bogner Ecstasy amp head comes standard with an amazing array of controls: 1/2 power switch, Old/New style switch, 3-way Excursion switches to control speaker cabinet dampening, 2 presence controls (one assignable), gain boost, Plexi mode, Structure, 3 Pre-EQ switches, tube buffered series/parallel FX loop.
Bogner Ecstasy 101B Tube Guitar Amp Head Features
- Ch 1: gain, bass, middle, treble, volume, pre eq, boost
- Ch 2 and Ch 3: gain 2, gain 3, bass, middle, treble, vol 2, vol 3, pre eq 2, pre eq 3, gain-structure, gain boost, plexi mode
- Effects loop return master volume for power-amp
- Effects loop tube buffered (series or parallel) with Effects mix control
- Dual assignable presence controls
- Dual assignable Excursion switches for loose, medium and tight feel
- Power section 100W EL34 or 6L6 (50W optional)
- 1/2 power and old/new style switch (cuts power from 100W to 50W to 25 W)
Bogner Ecstasy 101B Tube Guitar Amp Head Specifications
- Dimensions: Tube Guitar Amp Head - 27-1/8"W x 11"H x 10-1/4"D
- Weight: 53 lb.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.