Boutique BLUE Quality for an Affordable Price This unique microphone puts high-end BLUE components and design within reach of all musicians -- even those on a budget. The Dragonfly boasts BLUE's exclusive 1-inch active diameter capsule, with a 6-micron-thick mylar film specially sputtered with a mixture of pure gold and aluminum. Thanks to the swiveling capsule, the Dragonfly allows you to get transformerless, Class-A condenser tone right where you need it. Aim the mic at anyone in the band and know that you'll get the kind of low-noise, high dynamic range, and low distortion performance that makes BLUE mics so well respected.
Rotate The Capsule To Aim This Mic Anywhere You can tell simply by looking at the Dragonfly that it's a versatile microphone -- its rotating capsule makes it easy to aim the mic's fixed cardioid pattern to capture vocals, acoustic instruments, drums, and even guitar amps. The Dragonfly's integrated elastic shock mount keeps vibrations in check, and transformerless circuitry provides low-noise performance every time.
The BLUE Dragonfly cardioid condenser microphone comes with an integrated shock mount and ships in a classy linen box, ensuring that you like what you see, even when it's not in use. Ideal for any studio environment, the Dragonfly will be your go-to mic for easy, point and shoot recording sessions.
BLUE Dragonfly Cardioid Condenser Microphone Features
- Cardioid condenser microphone with a swiveling capsule
- Solid state, discrete Class-A mic amplifier
- Hand-built large-diaphragm sputtered capsule
- Rotate the capsule to fine-tune your setup
- Pressure gradient transducer
- Cardioid pickup pattern -- ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments, drum overheads, and more
- Integrated elastic shock mount
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Rated source impedance: 50 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: not less than 1,000 ohms
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa
- Signal to noise ratio: 69 dB (related to 1 PA at 1 kHz) max.
- Sound Pressure Level for 0.5% THD: 132 dB
- Requires 48V phantom power
- 3-Pin XLR-type connector
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.