The metering capabilities of the DPMP plug-in let you control and monitor audio signals exactly the way you want: almost every aspect of the peak, RMS and crest factor meters can be customized. It proposes five different scales by default, including Bob Katz's popular K-System scales (K-12, K-14, K-20), and you can create your own.
Large colored statistics displays following your own scales are included for an overview of a track, while histograms give you a precise measurement of the dynamic range of the track. The graphs show the evolution of the audio envelopes over time, and the mid-side switch lets you verify mono compatibility problems and check the "stereoness" of your audio sources very easily. Whether you are working with mono, stereo or surround tracks, this plug-in will fit into your workflow.
All envelopes (peak, RMS, crest factor...) can be reused for additional monitoring or side chaining purposes: combined together, reversed, modified and recorded as automation curves or sent as MIDI CC messages, they can control other effects in real time.
The DP Meter Pro Tutorials explain how to use these unique capabilities in your favorite host. Possibilities are endless, from voice over and ducking to side chain compression, multiple tracks monitoring or dynamic stereo enhancement. It is also possible to control external MIDI hardware (such a synths, MIDI effects), video effects or lighting systems with an audio signal.
- Multichannel peak, RMS & crest factor meter.
- True dynamic range measurement with levels histograms.
- Instant, average and maximum audio levels.
- Modular user interface to fit into your workflow, with multiple screen sizes.
- Total control over the metering characteristics, including attack/release shape.
- Bob Katz's K-System scales support (K-12 / K-14 / K-20 and custom)
- Mono, stereo, mid-side or surround analysis.
- Record measurements (peak, RMS, crest factor, clip etc.) as automation curves.
- Control in real time any MIDI-compatible plug-in or external MIDI device with the generated envelopes thanks to the plugin's MIDI CC output. See the Tutorials section for more examples.
- Manage the shape of the output envelope: record reversed envelope, change amount of signal, and offset the generated envelope. This lets you use the plug-in for side chain ducking, compression and much more.
- Easy 'stereoness' and phase cancelation measurement.
- Available in most plug-in formats for Mac and Windows.
- Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal the CPU usage).
- Customizable user interface with transparency & zoom.
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation / deactivation.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances.
- Any sample rate supported.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.