Beyerdynamic DT 770 M at a Glance
- High SPL capability and excellent ambient noise attenuation.
- 10ft connecting cable equipped with an in-line volume control.
- Rugged headband construction and adjustable, sliding earpieces.
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 M's single-sided 10 foot connecting cable allows easy handling for everyday use and is equipped with an in-line volume control for optimum control. It's fitted with a gold-plated mini stereo plug (3.5 mm) with a 1/4" (6.35 mm) adapter and is therefore suitable for use with almost all headphone amplifiers.
Built for Strength and Comfort
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 M's rugged headband construction has been strengthened to give a very secure fit, matched with mechanical reliability. Soft earpads that are easy to clean and adjustable and sliding earpieces ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use.
BeyerDynamic DT 770 M Features
- Monitoring headphones for drummers and FOH-Engineers
- Closed diffuse-field headphone
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation (35 dBA)
- Superb audio quality with high sound pressure level (105 dB)
- Robust spring steel headband
- Single-sided cable (straight cable, 3 m long) with in-line volume control
- Gold-plated mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.