The Bettermaker C502V is a 3-in-1 500 Series compressor with pure analog signal paths and full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets, which you can recall with one touch.
You can save your settings in the internal memory of the compressor as well as in your DAW and in your project with your AUTOMATION.
- 3 in 1 compressor: 3 different modes of compression, one original and two based on classic designs.
- Stereo/Dual Mono/MS (with solo function)
- Digital recall via USB
- Free AU, VST, RTAS, AAX, 32 & 64 bit plugin controller
- 399 onboard presets
- Onboard UNDO function
- USB side chain (you can use the side chain just like in a plugin, no physical I/O needed)
- On board high pass side chain with selectable frequencies
- "Lookahead" mode for analog compression
- Wet/Dry for both channels
- 1:2 ratio for Expansion, Transient designing
- Unit to unit Internal linking. You do not need USB cables hanging, or any special enclosure. Modules will connect with each-other as long as they are inserted side by side.
- Possibility to use different modes on different channels, even different modes on M and S in Mid Side operation.
This is the most gentle but versatile mastering compression mode but with very unique attack behavior. It works for the widest range of settings. It is great on Drums, Mix Buss.
- Inspired by the classic British VCA buss compressor
- Similar parameters
- Same ease of use
- It has all additional functions mentioned above, plus fluent attack and release ratio
- Classic aggressive compression based on a classic 160 compressor so loved on drums
- Attack and release parameters do not display as they are fixed
- It has all additional functions mentioned above vs. the original
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.