Inputs and Outputs The X2442USB mixer has 4 stereo channels, 8 mono channels, 4 aux sends, and 4 stereo aux returns. You get four subgroups for mixing flexibility; Main Inserts for connecting graphic EQs or compressor/limiters, and eight Direct Outs and Sub Outs for flexible connections to your outboard gear. With its built-in USB audio interface, this mixer makes a great DAW front-end. Pair the XENYX X2442USB mixer with a computer, and you'll have one awesome little project studio
Pro-Level Mic Preamps The XENYX X2442USB is driven by 10 XENYX-powered, high-headroom mic inputs, which yield 130 dB of dynamic range with a frequency response that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Thanks to XENYX microphone preamplifiers, the mixer is able to deliver the transparent, crystal-clear performance that you'd expect from a professional mixer that costs way more.
British Takeover Based on the circuitry of legendary '60s and '70s British consoles, the XENYX X2442USB's "British" 3-band channel EQs with semi-parametric mid band deliver a tone that's highly musical and warm -- just what you need to take your tracks from good to great.
Easy One-Knob Dynamic Compression Master the art of applying compression with the mixer's easy-to-use one-knob compressors on 8 mono channels. Just turn the knob to dial in gentle compression, all the way up to serious peak control for instruments and vocals. With this mixer in your live rig, there's no need for outboard compressors -- Behringer's one-knob compressors deliver plenty of punch and clarity to thicken up drums or get your vocals up above the mix.
Effective FX What would a mixer be without effects? The XENYX X2442USB features Behringer's 24-bit dual engine FX processor with 16 editable, studio-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and multi-effects. There's also an accurate input meter, a handy Parameter control for refining your effects, a Tap button for manual tempo entry, and storable user parameter settings.
Everything You Need for Computer-Based Recording/Editing Using the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect the XENYX X2442USB directly to your computer via USB and enjoy recording audio directly from your mixer to your hard drive.
So that you can get started recording right out of the box, the mixer comes with free audio recording, editing, and podcasting software plus 150 instrument and effect plug-ins, and a low-latency driver. Specifically, this software package includes energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition DAW software, which features its own multi-FX processor, a synthesizer/sampler and a drum machine, and more; the Audacity open source audio editor; and Podcasting applications like Podifier, Juice, Podnova, and Golden Ear.
Behringer XENYX X2442USB 16-Channel Mixer Features
- 16-Channel analog mixer with stereo USB I/O
- 10 low-noise, high-headroom, phantom-powered XENYX mic preamps
- 8 compressors with one-knob functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Built-in FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function, and storable user parameter settings
- Stereo USB/audio Interface for connecting and recording directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing, and Podcasting software
- Includes 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and low-latency driver
- Comes with DAW software: energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music-production software with a universal audio/MIDI sequencer that loads on all computer platforms
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 4 Aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix, and subgroup routing switches, solo, and PFL functions on all channels
- 4 Subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 4 Multifunctional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with 1/4-inch jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones, and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Durable 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Energy-saving switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response, plus low power consumption
- Rackmount brackets included
- Rugged construction -- take it from studio to stage and back again
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.