The X32 40-Channel, 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console from Behringer provides a wealth of features in a compact design, ideal for professional live and recording applications. The mixer features 32 fully programmable MIDAS-designed mic preamps. The Main LCR (left, center, right) channels, 16 mix busses, and 6 independent matrix mix busses all have 6-band parametric EQs and integrated dynamics processing for excellent sonic tailoring capabilities.
The mixer has 16 analog XLR outputs, as well as 6 balanced line-level 1/4" Aux inputs and outputs and two 1/4" headphone jacks. The talkback section allows you to communicate with the integrated mic or an external mic. The mixer also has a pair of AES50 ports that feature KLARK TEKNIK SuperMAC networking capability for use with 48-channel digital snakes for ultra-low jitter and latency. The system also has an integrated expansion port that ships with a 32 x 32 XUF FireWire/USB audio card installed.
The built-in Virtual FX offers 8 true-stereo FX slots that deliver high-end simulations of popular processors, such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS, etc. The integrated high-power 40-bit floating-point DSP system delivers "unlimited" dynamic range, no internal overload, and near-zero latency between inputs and outputs for top-quality performance. The mixer also has 6 mute groups and 8 DCA groups on 8 dedicated faders for easy access.
The intuitive interface offers tremendous ease-of-use with a dedicated channel strip section that has direct-access controls. There is also a high-resolution 7" color TFT display with associated controls and individual RGB backlit graphic LCDs on every channel. The unit has 25 motorized 100mm faders for extensive user-definable control.
The system has a USB flash connector to provide file storage for uncompressed recordings, show presets, and system updates. There are also connections that support the P-16 personal monitoring system, AES/EBU stereo digital outputs, and MIDI. Adjustable line delays are available on all of the physical inputs and outputs.
Other features of the X32 include networked remote control or show setups with the included remote editor software via USB and Ethernet ports. You can even conveniently handle the scene management duties of complex productions. All of these features are packed into a compact and durable enclosure to ensure a long life of professional use.
- A pair of AES50 ports that feature KLARK TEKNIK SuperMAC networking capability to be ready for use with 48-channel digital snakes for ultra-low jitter and latency
- The system also has an integrated expansion port that ships with a 32 x 32 XUF FireWire/USB audio card installed.
- The high-resolution 7" color TFT display has associated controls and individual RGB backlit graphic LCDs on every channel
- There are 25 motorized 100mm faders for extensive user-definable control
- A USB flash connector provides file storage for uncompressed recordings, show presets, and system updates. There are also connections that support the P-16 personal monitoring system, AES/EBU stereo digital outputs, and MIDI
- Adjustable line delays are available on all of the physical inputs and outputs
- The included remote editor software lets you coordinate networked remote control or show setups via USB or Ethernet. You can even conveniently handle the scene management duties of complex productions
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.