Behringer X-Touch USB/MIDI Control Surface at a Glance
- Supports HUI and Mackie Control for near-universal compatibility
- Touch-sensitive motorized faders allow for precise, dynamic control
- Easy to find any parameter - and tweak it fast
You need a control surface that allows you to make high-precision changes to your DAW, instruments, and effects with a minimum of hassle. The X-Touch supports HUI and Mackie Control protocols to work with virtually any professional audio production software imaginable. As soon as you take the X-Touch out of its box, you can plug into a spare USB port and start tweaking - no setup required!
Touch-sensitive motorized faders allow for precise, dynamic control
Getting your hands on faders has always been the preferred way to mix. That's why the X-Touch boasts 9 fully-automated and touch-sensitive 100mm motorized faders that respond to your every movement with amazing accuracy. With the X-Touch control surface, all the automation you write is reflected in the movements of each fader in real time, in perfect sync with your DAW. You'll never have to adjust faders to match their on-screen values in your DAW, giving you the feel of mixing through a real console.
Easy to find any parameter - and tweak it fast
The X-Touch's eight rotary controls with LED-collars, in addition to its 92 illuminated buttons and eight LCD scribble strips, give you immediate visual feedback of your parameters. Just by looking at the X-Touch, you'll know if a channel is muted or soloed or where your levels are at as you make changes during recording or mixing. You'll be able to navigate to any track you need in seconds, even when you're working with high track counts. With the X-Touch, you'll be able to arm multiple tracks and adjust panning at the same time. Try doing that with a keyboard and mouse!
Behringer X-Touch USB/MIDI Control Surface Features
- Comprehensive control surface for your DAW or X32 series digital mixer
- Touch-sensitive 100mm motorized faders allow for precise, dynamic control
- Mackie Control and HUI modes for seamless integration with a plethora of music production software
- Rotary controls with LED-collars and illuminated buttons for on-the-fly adjustments
- Smooth jog wheel makes it easy to navigate your session or other creative control
- Color-coded LCD scribble strips make it easy to identify any track
- Ethernet interface for Real-Time Protocol MIDI and X32 series remote control
- Pre-configured control elements for instant operation out of the box
- USB and 5-pin MIDI integration for interfacing with more devices
- 2-port USB hub for connecting external devices like keyboard controllers and dongles
- Dual footswitch connectors and foot controller input provide external remote control
- Downloadable editor application for in-depth configuration
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.