Tube preamplifier with preamp modeling and USB/Audio interface.
The TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC500USB’s handselected 12AX7 vacuum tube gives everything from microphones to acoustic or bass guitars a vintage tube sound in a dependable and ultra-affordable package.
The MIC500USB is perfect for studio and live applications. The balanced XLR and ¼ in. TRS inputs give you maximum flexibility in either scenario. It derives its personality from a hand-selected 12AX7 tube with UTC technology for superior tube character and low-noise operation. The MIC500USB is ideally suited for use with standard digital recorders and sound cards, imbuing signals with the warmth, presence and classic tube compression that will bring your digital tracks to life.
The MIC500USB’s controls consist of: switches for +48 V phantom power, 20 dB pad, Phase Reverse and Limiter; plus vintage-style Gain and Output knobs. An 8-segment LED meter provides accurate monitoring of output levels. And when used as a high-end DI (Direct Injection) box in the studio or on the stage, the MIC500USB delivers flawless performance and outstanding signal integrity.
To help you get the most from your new MIC500USB, 16 unique preamp voicings that cover a wide range of applications are included. Options include: Neutral, for a more natural sound; Warm, for adding the warmth typically associated with analog signals and vacuum tubes; Warm + Limiter, for additional warmth when working with high volume levels, sounds with frequent signal peaks, or directly recording an instrument with a mic (e.g., drums); and Limiter, for adding density and a consistent output level of all notes/sounds below clipping.
Because you’ll want to take full advantage of your MIC500USB’s recording and podcasting potential, Behringer includes all the software you’ll need for audio recording, editing and even podcasting – all free of charge and downloadable from behringer.com. You’ll be ready to go live on your PC or Mac right out of the box.
- High-end pre-amp for microphone, instrument and line-level sources
- Specifically designed for studio-grade condenser mics
- Perfectly matches your studio, live and hard disk recording set-up
- Ultra-flexible Preamp Modeling
- Choose between 16 preamp voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals and more
- Built-in USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise
- Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a high-end DI-box
- Sophisticated output limiter prevents the output signal from clipping
- Dedicated low cut filter eliminates unwanted noise, e.g. floor rumble
- +48 V phantom power, Phase Reverse switch and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED level meter
- Balanced inputs and outputs on ¼" TRS and XLR connectors
Powerful and versatile, great presets.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.