MULTICOM PRO-XL MDX4600 V2
The reference-class MDX4600 is a marvelous 4-channel Expander/Gate/Compressor/Peak Limiter that is ideal for: compressing mono/stereo signals and providing virtually inaudible noise suppression, without loss of high frequencies; increasing vocal presence and energy; and limiting, or smoothing out extremely-high signal peaks. Additionally, the MDX4600 features an integrated Dynamic Enhancer and Low-Contour filter to provide the ultimate in signal enrichment. Put simply, the MDX4600 can do amazing things for your vocals or instruments – providing virtually everything you need for studio-quality dynamics processing!
Audio Dynamics Toolkit
Here are just a few of the MDX4600’s outstanding capabilities:
- Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) – provides program-adaptive compression, combining all the advantages of both hard and soft-knee compression
- IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) Expander/Gate – ideal solution for noise floor reduction vs. applying notch filters and various equalizers for virtually inaudible noise suppression
- Enhancer – lets you emphasize the Bass, Midrange and Hi output at selectable frequencies for maximum punch, clarity and detail – without raising overall volume
- IGC (Interactive Gain Control) Peak Limiter – combines clipper and program limiter for reliable, inaudible protection against signal peaks
- Stereo Couple – links 1/2 and 3/4 channels, allowing dials and switches of Channels 1 and 3 to provide dynamics control over Channels 2 and 4, respectively (true stereo processing)
The MDX4600 features amazingly-accurate, 8-segment LED meters for In/Out Level and Gain Reduction, switchable +4 dBu or -10 dBV operating level, Side Chain I/O, and servo-balanced XLR and 1/4" Inputs and Outputs. Best of all, the MULTICOM PRO-XL MDX4600 takes up just a single rackspace.
The incredible MDX4600 is the ideal solution for becoming the master of your dynamics. With its flexible routing options, all the I/O you could ask for, plus a host of other professional features – the MDX4600 is an exceptional tool for your live shows – and an absolute “must-have” for your studio! Check out the MULTICOM PRO-XL MDX4600 at your BEHRINGER dealer, or place your order online today.
- Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
- IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
- Switchable dynamic Enhancer for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
- IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
- Switchable Low contour filter prevents "pumping" due to low-frequency dominated compression
- Stereo couple function selectable for channels 1/2 and 3/4
- Separate 8-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
- Selectable operating level (+4 dBu/-10 dBV)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply (100
- 240 V~) for noise-free audio and low power consumption
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.