Looking for a versatile line/mic mixer that fits in a rack AND eliminates the need for tons of outboard gear? The 12-channel RX1202FX is not only rack mountable, but comes loaded with a 24-bit multi-FX processor and 8 built-in studio-grade IMP "invisible" mic preamps. This mixer works perfectly for small bands or churches, business conferences with both microphone and A/V equipment as well as sub-mixing keyboards, drums, samplers or multiple vocal mics. It's also the ideal choice for monitoring multitrack recording projects.
Sometimes you feel like a mic...or a sampler...or a drum machine. Sometimes you don't. Whatever the situation calls for, the RX1202FX is ready to accommodate. Each mono channel (1-8) features an XLR input, a balanced 1/4" mono input and an INSERT jack for patching external signal processors directly into the channel. Mono channels feature a TRIM control and CLIP LED to adjust the input gain; a two-band EQ (HIGH, MID and LOW controls); FX control to determine how much of an effect to apply to the channel; a PAN control; and a smooth 60mm fader to determine the channel's level in the mix. Stereo channels (9-12) feature left and right balanced line level 1/4" inputs and the same front panel control as their mono counterparts. And, as mentioned above, they can be used as mono inputs themselves.
Smooth 60 mm faders and intuitive rotary dials make it quick and simple to create a killer mix. The MAIN MIX fader adjusts the volume of the main output signal while the dual 4-segment LED ladder display gives a visual representation of the signal level. The PHONES jack features a dedicated PHONES/ CONTROL ROOM dial for adjusting headphone volume. Push CD/TAPE TO MIX to add backing tracks from an MP3 or CD player, or to isolate a click track or scratch track in headphones while recording.
On the back panel, the LEFT and RIGHT MAIN OUT XLR jacks can be used to feed a recording device or PA system. For live performances, keep pre-recorded music cued up for between-set breaks by connecting a CD player or MP3 player via the stereo CD/TAPE IN jacks. If the band wants a recording of their performance, send signal to a recording device such as a mini-disc recorder via the CD/TAPE OUT jacks. Use the MON AUX SEND to send signal to floor monitors in a live setting, or to a headphone amp in a recording setting. When it's time for playback of recorded material, send signal to studio monitors through the CTRL OUT jack.
If a recording session or live performance calls for an effect not programmed in the onboard FX processor, send signal to an outboard effects unit via the FX AUX SEND, then feed the signal back to the RX1202FX through the AUX RETURN jacks.
The FX/CTRL section puts sophisticated digital effects at your fingertips. Use the PROGRAM dial to scroll through the effect presets, then use the FX TO MAIN dial to govern how much of the effect is heard in the summed signal of the mixer. Push FX SOLO to hear only the effects signal in your monitors or headphones.
It's nearly impossible to find a rack-mountable mixer loaded with the inputs, mic preamps and digital effects found in the RX1202FX. And with a price tag that's well below what you would pay to purchase all these tools separately, the RX1202FX is the smartest way to make your studio, live band, church or conference sound like a million bucks.
- Ultra-low noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 8 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs and an ultra-wide 60 dB gain range
- Integrated 24-bit digital stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ and Clip LED on all channels
- 4 balanced high-headroom line inputs
- State-of-the-art 4580 operational amplifiers provide lowest noise and distortion--better than 4560 op amps
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for internal FX or as external send
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.