Another highlight is the additional 61-band RTA that can run simultaneously with the EQ section. The Behringer Ultracurve DEQ2496 features high-quality AKM (r) 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters and two high-performance 32/40-bit floating-point SHARC (r) digital signal processors for ultimate sonic resolution and 113 dB dynamic range. There are also multi-functional level meters (peak/RMS, VU and SPL meter with dBA/dBC weighting via RTA mic input) plus 64 user memories for complete setups and/or individual module configurations. You get a separate RTA mic/line input with phantom power, a professional wordclock input and MIDI connections for full remote control, preset dumps and system updates.
The Behringer Ultracurve DEQ2496 also boasts balanced inputs and servo balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, stereo aux output, AES/EBU and S/PDIF inputs and outputs (XLR and optical). The internal switch-mode power supply assures maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response and lowest possible power consumption. Like all Behringer products, the DEQ2496 was manufactured under ISO9000 certified management.
Behringer DEQ2496 Ultra Curve Pro Features
- High-resolution processor for all EQ, RTA and dynamic applications, especially for PA and audiophile mastering
- 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ, Feedback Destroyer plus three Dynamic EQs per stereo channel)
- Flexible Compressor/Expander function with Peak Limiter per stereo channel as well as additional - Stereo Imager and Stereo Delay for delay line applications
- Unique VPQ (Virtual Paragraphic EQ) option allows parametric control of graphic EQs
- High-resolution 61-band real-time FFT Analyzer with additional auto EQ function for room and loudspeaker equalization
- Multi-functional level meters (peak/RMS, VU and SPL meter with dBA/dBC weighting via RTA mic input)
- 64 user memories for complete setups and/or individual module configurations
- Separate RTA mic/line input with phantom power, professional wordclock input and MIDI connections for full remote control, preset dumps and system updates
- High-quality AKM 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A converters (113 dB dynamic range)
- Open architecture allowing future software updates via MIDI
- Two high-performance 32/40-bit floating-point SHARC digital signal processors for ultimate sonic resolution
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, stereo aux output, - AES/EBU and S/PDIF inputs and outputs (XLR and optical)
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response and lowest possible power consumption
- Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.