Assignable Channels Channels 1-4 are crossfader-assignable channels with line/phono level selector switches for connecting turntables or CDJs. Each channel is equipped with three-band EQ and boost, cutoff, and kill controls. Even the crossfader curve can be adjusted on the fly, independently for each channel. The DDM4000 also has a dedicated microphone channel with dual mono XLR inputs and its own effects section, as well as a talk-over function.
Beat-Synced Effects and Samples DJing just got a little easier, thanks to Behringer's auto BPM counters. The DDM400 features dual effects sections with BPM-based effects. Since BPM is automatically measured by the unit, you can turn on the effects and they will automatically synchronize, leaving you free to adjust other parameters. The Sampler section also automatically beat syncs -- so you can capture a sample from incoming audio, automatically beat sync it, and keep the beat going as you transition between tracks.
Behringer DDM4000 5-Channel DJ Mixer Features
- Five-channel 32-bit DJ mixer with effects and beat-synced sampler section
- Four assignable stereo input channels with three-band EQ for turntables, CDJs, or other devices (phono preamps on channels 3 and 4)
- One microphone channel with gain, EQ, and effect controls
- Talk On button for reducing music volume during voiceovers
- Dual effects engines with BPM counters and beat-based effects
- Sampler with real-time audio capture, BPM loop function, real-time pitch control, effects, and crossfader start option
- Replaceable crossfader with adjustable crossfader curves, reverse button, and automatic BPM synchronized crossfading
- Save user preferences like EQ, effect settings, crossfader curves, etc. for multiple users
- Control the mixer and sample section of your favorite DJ software via MIDI
- Four phono/line stereo RCA inputs and two mono XLR mic inputs
- Right, Left, and Sub XLR outputs, three RCA outputs, and digital S/PDIF output
- MIDI in, out, and thru
- Dedicated headphone section with mix/split controls and bass/treble boost functions, helpful in club environments
- Rack mountable
- Rugged Behringer construction
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.