Find yourself disappointed when you get in front of a DJ controller and see those tiny little faders? We feel the same way. Tiny pitch faders just feel wrong, so we broke out 100 mm faders for Studio 4A's pitch controls. 60 mm channel faders translate into smoother mixes, so we added those as well. Those sizes are an industry standard for a reason, right?
Another area where most controllers fall short is platter size. The trend is smaller and smaller platters, in an effort to knock the overall size of the controller down. We say bigger is better, so the Studio 4A packs 6-inch touch sensitive platters that work the way you've come to expect coming from industry standard equipment. After the faders, the platter is your main contact point on a controller - shrinking that down to a tiny little rubber disc just isn't satisfying.
Built In Audio Interface
So you buy a controller and get it home, only to find out that you have to go right back out and buy a soundcard? We built a 4-out USB sound card into the Studio 4A, so you're ready to go right-out-of-the-box. This high-quality audio interface has 24-bit converters and provides ultra-low latency operation in either Windows or OS X.
Keep Your Eyes off the Screen
No one wants to look up at the DJ and see him looking at his computer screen like he's updating his Facebook page. And as a DJ, you don't want to be forced to constantly look at the computer instead of reading your crowd. The CMD Studio 4A addresses this by incorporating plenty of MIDI feedback. That means that if a button is lit in your software, it's also lit up on the Studio 4A.
It's the Little Things
It's easy to get the big stuff right, but it's the little things that usually slip through the cracks. Modern DJ software typically has between 5 and 8 hotcues, yet many controllers in the market only have 3. The Studio 4A has 8 hotcue buttons. Most DJ software is capable of running 4 or more virtual decks, so the Studio 4A can control up to 4 virtual decks. The same goes for other features, like library navigation, looping controls, EQ kills, keylock, and much more.
The CMD Studio 4A gives you full control of your software and doesn't leave off those "little" features like our competitors often do. And we manage to pull this off while offering the CMD Studio 4A at a price that's much lower than the other guys.
When you combine this type of value with Behringer's extensive warranty program, you have a monster DJ solution, no matter your experience level or application.
- Behringer CMD Studio 4A DJ Controller and Audio Interface Features
- Highly integrated 4-deck controller with built-in 4-channel USB audio interface
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Powerful 4-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows and OSX operating systems
- Large 6-inch touch-sensitive high-resolution control platters for precise control
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables DJs to use the CMD Studio 4A with any MIDI software
- Professional 100 mm pitch faders and 60 mm volume faders for ultimate feel and resolution
- Complete mixer section with crossfader and 2 channel faders, 3-band EQ, EQ kill, FX assign, cue and track load buttons
- Full-fledged deck sections including key lock, pitch control, auto looping, 8 hot cues and full control over 2 FX modules
- Backlit buttons responding to the application - no need to look at the computer screen
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- Compatible with other Behringer CMD controllers for full expandability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.