Take it from AudioBuy.com.au Australia: there isn't a task in audio that can't benefit from the 882 Sonic Maximizer! A big claim, but it's true. In your studio, during performance or broadcast, for general sound reinforcement, the 882 works its special kind of audio magic.
This unit, which feature a 1/4" thick extruded aluminum faceplate anchored to chassis via hex head bolts, also benefits from improved graphics which are easier to read in poorly lit environments. In addition, new knurled, aluminum knobs have been incorporated for ease of control and a more positive feel, often critical to musicians, live sound mixers and DJs making fine adjustments mid-performance.
The Sonic Maximizers coax out the authentic sonic brilliance of a performance, giving you clean sound unhampered by the deviations that occur anytime music is played through a sound system. The highs in your sound are bright and articulate, the lows are tight and rich, the strings sparkle, the percussion cracks, the vocals shine. Your instruments take on a whole new level of realism - the level they lost when they were first recorded or played through a sound system. And the final result is pure and musical. You hear the great performance; you don't hear the machine at work. Experience the magic of the 882 Sonic Maximizer from BBE!BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer features
- +4dBu balanced line (1/4" tip-ring-sleeve and XLR inputs and outputs)
- +23dBu headroom
- Active balanced outputs
- Hardwire bypass
- Bypass switch for comparison of processed to unprocessed signal
- Frequency Response,
- Process Mode: Program controlled
- Bypass Mode: 10Hz to 50kHz, +/- 0.5dBu, 0dBu input
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 115dB Process IN
- THD, Process mode: less than 0.025% 20-20kHz
- Bypass mode: less than 0.002% 20-20kHz
- Maximum Output: +23dBu (may vary due to control settings)
- Input Impedance: 14.7K Ohms, balanced 1/4" stereo phone jack or XLR jack.
- Pin #2 is the hot or "+" signal.
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms, balanced 1/4" stereo phone jack or XLR jack.
- Pin #2 is the hot or "+" signal.
- Sensitivity: -45dBu for maximum process
- Maximum Process: +12dBu boost at 5kHz, 0dBu input
- Lo Contour: +12dBu adjustment at 50Hz, 0dBu input
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.