Overdub and Foley recording capabilities are available for post production, in addition to creating monitor mixes with up to 7.1 channels. Further, the user can fold down mixes from 7.1 to almost any channel configuration subset required.
The interface features premium analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters that deliver high audio fidelity, extensive dynamic range, super-low jitter, and the lowest possible latency. Built-in sample rate conversion and a soft clip feature allows for worry-free performance, while Curv, a built-in soft-knee limiter catches even the fastest transients.
For those occasions when the Pro Tools software doesn't need to be launched, or even the computer turned on, the interface features a built-in, customizable, 14-input monitor mixer, allowing for the continued monitoring of external sources, such as keyboards, drum machines, and digital music players, independently from the recording setup.
The interface provides maximum performance, dependability, and control of all inputs, outputs, and routing right from the Pro Tools software interface. The interface and Pro Tools HD hardware will function with other DAW software via full support of Core Audio and ASIO drivers.
Note! A minimum of Pro Tools HD 8.1 or higher software is required to use this interface. A free update is available for download to all registered Pro Tools HD 8.x users.
Avid HD OMNI Analog I/O
- 24-bit analog-to-digital (A/D) and digital-to-analog (D/A) converters, with support for sample rates up to 192kHz
- Two high-quality microphone/DI preamps
- Two XLR and 1/4-inch TRS front panel combo inputs for microphone and instrument level input
- Two XLR back panel microphone inputs
- Two 1/4" TRS Send and two 1/4" TRS Return jacks for hardware inserts on channels 1 and 2 (back-panel)
- Four analog 1/4" TRS line level back panel inputs (channels 1-4)
- Soft Clip and Curv limiting circuits to protect against clipping on analog input
- Eight channels of analog output using a DB-25 breakout cable (sold separately) with variable output gain
- Two channels of analog output using 1/4" TRS jacks (mirrors channels 1-2 or 7-8 on DB-25 connector)
- Front panel stereo 1/4" headphone jack
- Route audio independently from Pro Tools with the 14-input persistent monitor mixer
- Eight channels of AES/EBU output (up to 192kHz Single Wire) using a DB-25 breakout cable (sold separately)
- Two channels of AES/EBU XLR input (up to 192kHz Single Wire)
- Two channels of S/PDIF RCA input and output (up to 192kHz)
- Eight channels of ADAT TOSLink input and output
- Support for ADAT S/MUX optical for sample rates of 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz
- Support for two channels of S/PDIF optical with sample rates of up to 96kHz
- Real-time sample rate conversion (SRC) on digital Inputs 1-2 of either AES/EBU, S/PDIF, or optical S/PDIF
- Additional stereo "CUE" output path in Pro Tools for headphone monitoring from the front panel headphone jack
- Front panel Control Room (MAIN/ALT) and headphone monitoring volume control
- Flexible monitoring with fold-down from all stereo and surround formats (up to 7.1 surround)
- Input mixer for low latency direct monitoring of a variety of incoming signals (configured in the Pro Tools Hardware Setup)
- Loop Sync input and output for connecting additional Pro Tools HD interfaces and peripherals
- External Clock input and output for synchronizing HD OMNI with external Wordclock devices
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.