Although it bears a physical resemblance to previous interfaces, the HD I/O has been completely redesigned with high quality converters and premium input and output circuitry. The interface provides maximum performance, dependability, and control of all inputs, outputs, and routing right from the Pro Tools software interface. Sample rate conversion is available on the digital card.
The Digital I/O card contains connectors for eight channels each of AES/EBU I/O, TDIF I/O, and optical (ADAT) I/O. Only one digital format can be used at a time. A single card slot is available for further expansion.
Note - A minimum of Pro Tools HD 8.1 or higher software is required to use this interface. A free update is available for download to all registered Pro Tools HD 8.x users.
- 8 input / 8 output analog audio interface with full Pro Tools|HD integration for complete input, output and routing control
- 8 channels of AES/EBU I/O in addition to the 2 fixed channels of AES/EBU available on the chassis
- Stereo AES/EBU, stereo S/PDIF and 8 channels of ADAT digital I/O with built-in sample rate conversion
- Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion, premium analog circuitry, and meticulous attention to design
- Open card slot for additional customization
- Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a built-in soft-knee limiter
- Dedicated Wordclock and Loop Sync I/O
- 32, 4-segment metering LEDs for accurate level monitoring
- Robust 2U rack-mountable chassis
- Connects to Pro Tools HD through a DigiLink Mini connection (cable and adaptor included)
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.