The Avantone CK40 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to some of the world's very finest stereo FET mics, but at a fraction of their cost.
Avantone CK-40 Large-Diaphragm Stereo Microphone Features
- Uses include: Studio group vocals, acoustic guitar, mandolin, drum overheads, piano, room mic, etc...
- The three patterns, (Cardioid, Omni, and Figure 8) allow the CK40 to be used in a variety of situations including M-S and Blumlein recording.
- The -10 dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics.
- The 80 Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from muddying up the track.
- Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability.
- Extra-large dual 35 mm center-terminated Euro style capsules
- The versatile Stereo CK40 mic is able to produce professional results with a warm, pleasing sonic character.
- The included custom shock mount inhibits the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
The 2 sets of pad, pattern select and LF rolloff switches independently control the capsules. (Front switches control the lower fixed grill/capsule while the rear switches control the upper rotating headgrill.)
The CK40 operates on standard 48 volt phantom power and includes a 5-Pin mic cable that plugs into the included 1x2 stereo splitter box. Two standard XLR mic cables are all that is required to connect to a phantom powered mic preamp/console channel.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.