What's in the Box The discrete M5 features state-of-the-art, balanced 100 percent discrete, dual Pure Class A signal amplifiers, and a sophisticated-looking, yet practical front panel that puts all the essential functions at your fingertips. Fine-tune your mic and filter settings with dedicated knobs, check your levels with a large VU meter, and have full control over transformer coupled inputs. Built to withstand many years of use, the hardware is rugged and solid as can be. Keep the M5 in your studio or take it on tour. Either way, the ruggedly built, half-rack preamp is sure to find a home in your setup.
Get In on High-Performance Avalon Action with the M5 Although the Avalon M5 does an amazing job capturing guitars, bass, and keyboards, it especially shines on vocals. Since 1986, Avalon's preamps have been a mainstay in the recording sessions and studios of some of the world's most famous lead vocalists, and they been featured on thousands of best-selling albums and live performances. The M5 draws upon the company's legacy, giving recording musicians yet another source for musical, dynamic sound.
Sweet Signal Path Design Its advanced true symmetry design lends the M5 high headroom, extended bandwidth, and exceptionally low noise, making it a no-brainer choice for capturing and enhancing your recording. The M5 uses its Pure Class A signal amplifiers to optimize your performance with harmonic detail that sounds natural and rich.
Avalon M5 Pure Class A Half Rack Preamplifier Features
- Class A, half-rackspace microphone preamplifier
- 100% discrete design
- Smooth musical detail and sonic excellence
- Minimum audio signal path
- High-performance input transformer
- Microphone and Hi-Z inputs to +36 dB
- Very low noise -126 dB
- High headroom +30 dB
- Gain switched in 2 dB steps to +64 dB
- DC coupled Class-A output
- Active DI input for the direct recording of bass, guitars, and keyboards
- Large illuminated professional VU meter
- Twin LED peak signal indicators
- Regulated +48V phantom power supply
- Low distortion less than 0.5% THD and IMD
- Variable passive highpass (bass cut) filter
- All signal routing with sealed silver relays
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.