Designed to optimize absolute signal integrity and musical performance, the AD2044 Compressor combines advanced electronics with sonic excellence. This compressor is a suitable solution for 2 buss music-program compression, mono bass and instruments, and mastering applications.
The AD2044 Compressor has practical real-world user features and rugged hardware designed to deliver high-performance audio. The custom-manufactured, high-speed linear opto elements provide the non-invasive passive attenuator system for invisible gain reduction. The AD2044 incorporates an external control loop and current-monitored optical driver for smooth control plus the benefits of traditional vintage LDR compression.
The advanced true symmetry design offers high voltage, large headroom, extended bandwidth, and very low noise. The use of 100% discrete, pure Class A signal amplifiers offer unlimited sonic character and a natural harmonic detail that enhances the program material.
Avalon Design AD2044 Dual Mono-Stereo Features
- Smooth musical detail and sonic excellence
- Minimum audio signal path
- Pure Class A, 100% discrete design
- Dual mono or stereo operation
- Transparent, non-invasive compression
- Very low noise of -94 dB
- High headroom of 30 dB
- Fully balanced inputs and outputs
- Long-lasting, stainless-steel hardware
- External 150W toroidal power supply
- 100% discrete power supplies for audio path
- All signal routing with sealed silver relays
- External sidechain access XLR
- Low distortion less than 0.5% THD and IMD
- Wide bandwidth of -3 dB, 1 Hz to 450 kHz
- Large accurate professional VU meters
- Variable threshold, ratio, attack, and release
- DC coupled, no transformers in audio path
- Hard-wire relay bypass for compressor in-out
- Large illuminated push switch for stereo L-R linking
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.