With Audio-Technica's M3M Wireless In-ear System, you get your choice of 1321 UHF channels, and convenient LCD information displays on both the transmitter and receiver for setting your personal preferences. You and other musicians on stage using the M3M system will enjoy controlling the volume and mix of two separate signals via the controls on the M3R stereo body-pack receiver, ensuring that you can dial in the right sound and hear yourself accurately. While you can use up to 16 complete M3 systems simultaneously on stage, you can actually use any number of M3R stereo receivers on the same frequency with a single M3T stereo transmitter. An excellent, professional choice for live performance monitoring - hear yourself more clearly with Audio Technica's M3M Wireless In-ear System!Audio-Technica M3M Wireless In-ear Monitor System at a Glance
- More selectable frequencies, automatic scanning
- Personal mix with a personal fit
- High-quality, articulate sound
- Operates on Band M
1321 selectable UHF channels and automatic frequency scanning
While Audio-Technica's M2 Wireless System offers 100 selectable frequencies, with the M3 System, you get an astounding 1321 frequencies to work with. In addition, the M3 System's automatic frequency scanning ability makes set up practically immediate.
Personal mix with a personal fit
The M3 Wireless In-ear Monitor System offers Personal Mix Control, allowing volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver. This way, you can dial in the right sound and blend you need to give your best performances. The M3M System comes with three sizes of rubber eartips, plus an ear-conforming foam tip for a comfortable feel and personal fit.
High-quality, articulate sound
With the M3 Wireless In-ear Monitoring System, you'll hear yourself like never before - especially at lower volumes. You can rely on your M3M in-ear monitors' dynamic drivers that deliver full frequency response and outstanding isolation, time after time.
This M3M system operates on Band M, offering 1321 user-selectable UHF frequencies between 614.000 to 647.000MHz. You can use any number of M2R Stereo Receivers on the same frequency with up to 16 complete M3 systems on stage simulataneously.
- High-fidelity sound
- Operates on Band M between 614.000 to 647.000MHz
- 1321 selectable UHF channels
- Automatic frequency scanning
- Up to 16 simulataneous systems per frequency band
- Three receiver modes: Personal Mix, stereo, and mono
- Personal Mix Control
- LCD information display
- XLR loop output (true pass-through)
- Adjustable squelch eliminates annoying static
- Pilot tone protects against RF interference
- Multi-level limiter (defeatable)
- Portable system is quick to load and set up
- Reduces audio clutter on stage
- Use any number of Stereo Receivers
- Selectable auxiliary input offers connection point for ambient microphone, click track, or other mic- or line-level input
- Audio-Technica earphone swith proprietary dynamic drivers
- Personal fit with 3 sizes of rubber eartips
- Selectable auxiliary input
Hear yourself more clearly with Audio-Technica's M3M Wireless Monitoring System!
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.