The M2M Wireless In-ear Monitor System delivers professional in-ear monitoring, giving you your own accurate mix - all without the problems associated with using floor monitors. You and other musicians on stage using the M2 system can control the volume and mix of two separate signals using the M2R stereo body-pack receiver, ensuring that you hear yourself accurately. Plus, the M2M Wireless In-Ear Monitoring System's high-fidelity, articulate sound lets you hear yourself better at lower volumes, saving your eardrums, and providing the quality of monitoring you need to perform your best. An excellent, flexible, monitoring solution, expect great sound with Audio-Technica's M2M Wireless In-ear Monitor System!Audio-Technica M2M Wireless In-Ear Monitor System at a Glance
- Personal mix with a personal fit
- High-quality, articulate sound
- Operates on Band M
Personal mix with a personal fit
The M2M Wireless System offers Personal Mix Control, allowing volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver. This way, you can dial in the right sound and blend you need to give your best performances. The M2Ls come with three sizes of rubber eartips, plus an ear-conforming foam tip for a comfortable feel and personal fit.
High-quality, articulate sound
With the M2 Wireless In-ear Monitoring System, you'll hear yourself like never before - especially at lower volumes. You can rely on your M2M in-ear monitors' dynamic drivers that deliver full frequency response and outstanding isolation, time after time.
This in-ear monitoring system operates on Band M, offering 100 user-selectable UHF frequencies between 614.000 to 647.000MHz. You can use any number of M2R Stereo Receivers on the same frequency with up to 10 complete M2 systems on stage simultaneously
- EP3 Headphones
- M2T Stereo Transmitter
- M2R Stereo Receiver
- High-fidelity sound
- Can hear yourself better at lower volumes
- Band M operates on frequencies between 614.000 to 647.000MHz
- 100 selectable UHF channels
- Up to 10 simultaneous systems per frequency band
- 3.5mm line-in jack connects to ambient microphone, click track, and more
- LED indicators provide easy-to-read level monitoring
- XLR loop output (true pass-through) connects to signal mixing console, additional IEM systems or recording device with no signal degradation
- Adjustable squelch eliminates annoying static
- Pilot tone protects against RF interference when the transmitter is turned off
- Limiter (defeatable) helps protect your hearing from sudden peaks
- Portable system is quick to load and set up
- Reduces on-stage audio clutter for better overall mix and less feedback
- Use any number of M2R Stereo Receivers (with Personal Mix Control) on the same frequency
- Dynamic drivers offer full frequency response and excellent isolation
- Personal fit with 3 sizes of rubber eartips, and ear-comforming foam tip
Hear yourself more clearly with Audio-Technica's M2M Monitoring System!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.