The Audio-Technica AT2020USBi large-diaphragm cardioid condenser mic delivers high-resolution audio to your iOS device or computer. Inspired by the acclaimed AT2020, the AT2020USBi gives you the convenience of both Lightning and USB outputs, and features a 24-bit/96kHz A/D converter to deliver all the articulation and intelligibility you need for field work, podcasts, voiceovers, and recording to your DAW. Compatible with Mac, PC, and iOS, the AT2020USBi comes with both USB and Lightning cables - so you're ready to record, right out of the box. Audio-Technica even included an integrated gain control for added convenience, so you can adjust your input level directly on the microphone. At AudioBuy.com.au Australia, we've been impressed by the AT2020 in all its varieties, and the AT2020USBi brings A-T quality to the iOS device world.
Audio-Technica AT2020USBi Features
- Condenser microphone with Lightning and USB outputs
- Digital output gives you convenient, high-resolution recording to your DAW
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit/96kHz sampling rate for superior audio
- Mic gain control allows you to adjust input level on the mic itself
- Smooth, extended frequency response
- Great for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover work
- Compatible with Mac OS 10.6+ and Windows 7+
- iOS 7.0+ compatibility (requires Lightning connector, included)
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Included USB and Lightning cables provide ready connectivity to computers and iOS devices
Get great sound and convenience with the Audio-Technica AT2020USBi!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.