Here's your reliable handheld transmitter. The ATW-T220a uses a PRO 41 cardioid capsule that helps provide a sound that's consistent with Audio-Technica's trusted wired microphones. Use the adjustable trim control to match the microphone to the source. Whatever you do, performers will appreciate the ergonomically designed handle. And the sound engineer will appreciate the end-mounted recessed controls that make it easy to set up the ATW-T220a and hard for the performer to accidentally bump!Audio-Technica ATW-T220a Handheld Wirelss Transmitter Features at a Glance
- Handheld wireless transmitter
- Rugged high impact housing with integral antenna
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- High quality, dynamic cardioid microphone element with integral shock mounts for low handling noise
- Two-stage pop filter to protect against "p" pops
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Integrated two-position power/mute switch
- Straightforward internal channel selector with included tool
- Digital Tone Lock to identify the wireless transmitter to the receiver
- Operates on two AA batteries
- Battery condition indicator
- Supplied with a heavy-duty microphone stand clamp
Here's a great-sounding wireless transmitter for your Audio-Technica wireless system, the ATW-T220a!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.