The Audient iD22 gives you two classic Audient microphone preamplifiers, pristine AD/DA converters, and user-defined console-style monitor controller functionality - in an elegant, all-metal package that'll class up your studio. The iD22 delivers impeccable detail and stunning dimensionality whether you're tracking or mixing. It sports flexible I/O, USB2.0 connectivity, and is expandable via ADAT - ideal for partnering with Audient's ASP880 for ten-channel recording. If your music-creation setup is DAW-based, you'll really appreciate the major sonic and ergonomic benefits you get from the Audient iD22.Audient iD22 Features at a Glance
- 2-in, 6-out high performance 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA converters
- Two superb Class A mic preamplifiers
- One discrete JFET instrument input
- Fully balanced insert points for integrating outboard gear
- High-current headphone amplifier fed by an independant DAC
- Main and alt stereo outputs
- 8-channel ADAT I/O
- User-defined console-style monitoring functionality with hardware control
- Class-compliant USB2.0 connectivity with integrated DSP mixer
- +48V phantom power for your condenser mics; -10dB pads
- Plug-and-play CoreAudio Mac OSX operation
- Phase reversal and low-end rolloff per channel
Upgrade your DAW-based studio with the Audient iD22!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.