Part of the Ashly Audio digiMIX series of digital mixers, the Ashley digiMIX18 gives you complete control over your performance space. Whether you're mixing live bands, a high school musical, a worship service, or recording in a project studio, there are many applications where digiMIX18 feels right at home.
The Live Control Surface allows optimum control with real knobs and a live fader when selecting important functions. Simply select any channel to assign the fader to an individual channel and the intelligent meter bridge will not only display signal levels, but also all fader positions. A usable interface means you don't have to compromise.
Use the 7" LCD touchscreen to navigate sub menus and toggle to various settings quickly and intuitively. Together, it's the ideal mixing experience: Physical controls paired with touchscreen versatility is the best of both worlds.
You don't need an iPad to operate the DigiMIX18, but if you've got one, it's easy to use the free Ashly digiMIX iPad App for remote control. Bring your iPad on stage to control the DigiMIX18 during a live performance, or listen to the mix from anywhere in the room, regardless of where the mixer is installed. Take advantage of EZ-Mode for users with no technical experience. Programmers can password-protect a very simple control interface that clients can easily understand and operate.
Add a Dante I/O card for network audio capability, or a USB I/O card for multi-track recording. Use digiMIX as a command center to integrate throughout an entire venue or facility. Add an optional Dante module to transmit and receive Dante network audio. Assign one or more channels of network audio to receive and integrate audio with any endpoint in the system. Or add an optional USB interface card to process 24-bit audio for recording with a computer.
- 18 total inputs / 12 total output buses
- Desktop mixer that is Rack-mountable (Rack rails included)
- Optional Dante and USB digital I/O cards available with up to 30 digital outputs and 18 digital inputs
- 16 premium discrete Ashly Class-A mic pre-amplifiers (mic / line combo connectors)
- 8 Auxiliary channels with dedicated outputs, Pre / Post modes, and individual assignment to main
- Programmable, 48V power for all 16 mic pres with status LED button
- Programmable, AutoMix mode for all 16 mic pre channels, individually assignable 1-16
- Intelligent Meter Bridge that displays input level for channels 1-16 or channel volume fader position
- 6 DCA / Mute groups both hardware and software programmable, mute status can be stored with DCA groups
- Live Control Surface with precision-recall Alps motorized 100mm fader for control of individual channels
- Responsive, 7" LCD color touchscreen with easy-to-use GUI
- DSP Processing includes: Expander/Gate, Comp/Limiter, PEQ in all channels, 31-band GEQ in all AUX and main outputs
- Up to 300ms of delay in all inputs and all outputs, useful for time alignment of inputs and outputs
- Two stereo multi-effects processors: reverb, delay, chorus, and much more, up to 104 user program locations
- Mute, Solo / Solo Clear, PFL, Stereo link, EQ Flat, Bypass and Sends mixer/routing edit and view
- Free iPad App for remote control, available in Apple App Store, (Same GUI as the digiMIX LCD screen)
- EZ-Mode allows intuitive, safe, easy operation for the non-technical user, convenience and efficiency for the advanced user
- CrossFade mode for dedicated AV-related applications, creative performance and presentations
- Save / Load: Scene / DSP Channel, Multi-Effects and GEQ Programs, Copy function with selectable parameters
- Lock with password protection, Fader calibration adjustment and LCD brightness control
- Digital multi-channel bay that allows the use of available (optional) Dante and USB digital multi-channel I/O cards
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.